• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Noticed this at local Home Depot store. Not a bad price to pick a set of cables if needed for holiday device purchases. Adapter is good to relieve pressure on (say) TV port and/or wear and tear.

Member Summary

HDMI Cables
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link? Pic? Product number? Clearance? In store only? Regular price?

no details makes this deal impossible to replicate.

This is regular 'special buy' so should be there at the stores. Looked like the one below, but with an adapter.

HomeDepot.com

pagal said:   This is regular 'special buy' so should be there at the stores. Looked like the one below, but with an adapter.

HomeDepot.com

That the one . It has a 90* elbow in it. I bought one last week at this price. Works fine.

Five reviews, two of which say the one of the two cables didn't work. Not a good track record. I'd stick to Monoprice if I were you.

scoobydooby said:   Five reviews, two of which say the one of the two cables didn't work. Not a good track record. I'd stick to Monoprice if I were you.

True, but Home_Depot also has a 90 day warranty. Easy to check 2 cables and know if it is good or not. Mono price still rules.

You can very regularly get these for less than $2.00 each at Meritline, Newegg, and several other merchants.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014