• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
33% off with coupon code: Holiday33% (expires 12/16)
Fatwallet 2.5% CashBack
http://www.dfsdirectsales.com/dell/ctl641/cp43622/cl2/latitude

Added YMMV as model availability varies.

Dell Financial Services units are corporate lease returns that are typically 3 to 4 years old. They are reconditioned, guaranteed to be 100% functional and are appearance graded.

These won't be to everyone's taste, but I wanted to share with anyone that might be interested. I think it's a good value for someone who wants an inexpensive, high quality laptop to play around with. This will be a Linux box for me so Vista isn't an issue. Also, the E series laptops have DDR3 memory so an upgrade won't break the bank.

Some disadvantages: Older, so longevity not guaranteed, no HDMI out, only 2 USB ports (on the E4300), no webcam (optional on the E-Series, so you might get lucky).

Member Summary

Dell Latitude D630 (54.15kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

I specked out this from the site OP posted:

Dell Latitude E6510, Core i5 (i5-560M) 2.66 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 150 GB HDD, DVDRW, 32-bit Windows 7 ProSKU ID: 6334775

Listed Price: $439.60

Shipping/Coupon Discount: - $163.06

Sales Tax: + $17.68

Order Total: $312.21

Ground Shipping ($17.99 USD)

Total with Shipping $330.20

Just replaced the hard drive from my Dell DFS Latitude laptop I bought this summer.

That was my last ever DFS purchase...I've learned my lesson

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014