• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

JUST BOUGHT THE IPHONE5 16GB 2 DAYS AGO..Sam's Club DROPPED THE PRICE TODAY FROM 147.00 TO 127.00. HEADING BACK TO GET MY EXPLOMO CREDIT!
FORGET ABOUT WAITING UNTIL DEC. 17, 2012 AT WalMart .. GET IT TODAY! AWESOME

Apple Store
See Apple Store coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Sams Club
See Sams Club coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iPhone 5 16GB
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have three on hand for Christmas that I ordered from ATT so I called ATT earlier today and they price matched, as well as credited the activation fees! I had purchased two 16GB and one 32GB and they credited all three phones. Thanks for the pricematch opportunity Sam's.

YOU ARE SO WELCOME.. NOW I AM TRYING TO RESEARCH FOR RADAR DETECTOR PASSPORT. MINE WAS JUST RIPPED OFF FROM MY CAR. UGGHHH.. ANY HEADS UP ON A GREAT DEAL WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
)))

Explomo said:   YOU ARE SO WELCOME.. NOW I AM TRYING TO RESEARCH FOR RADAR DETECTOR PASSPORT. MINE WAS JUST RIPPED OFF FROM MY CAR. UGGHHH.. ANY HEADS UP ON A GREAT DEAL WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
)))

While you are at it, look for a new keyboard as well

WILL DO.. OUT THE DOOR TO SAM'S. TELL ME ANY SPECFIC KEY BOARD OR SPECS

CAPS LOCK WAR!

He meant a KEYBOARD THAT DOES NOT SHOUT all of the time.

Mixed case is much easier to read. Thanks for the info. Good luck!

REALLY MOVE OVER YOU WILL GET BUMPED

IPHONE5_16GB $127_FREE UPGRADE FEE
Disclaimer
IPHONE 5_16GB Sam's Club ==>WHOPPING $127.00..HERE IS THE AD, FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISBELIEVERS...
YES, GOT CREDIT BACK FOR PAYING $147. AND IF YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND AT SAMS THEY WILL WAIVE THE
ACTIVATION OR UPGRADE FEE! WOW.

Explomo said:   IPHONE 5_16GB Sam's Club ==>WHOPPING $127.00..HERE IS THE AD, FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISBELIEVERS...
YES, GOT CREDIT BACK FOR PAYING $147. AND IF YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND AT SAMS THEY WILL WAIVE THE
ACTIVATION OR UPGRADE FEE! WOW.
Seriously, you sound retarted when you constantly type in all caps. Detracts from the substance of your post.

SERO plan holders... I currently have Sprint SERO the $30 plan..I want to buy the Iphone 5 from Sam's Club or Best Buy also to avoid if any activation fees and taxes on the full price rather than the discounted price of the phone. But I don't know how this will affect my SERO plan? Can I upgrade a phone from other retailers without interfering with my SERO plan. I know I must change to o SEROP, but am I restricted to only buy at Sprint Stores or Sprint.com?

Been scrolling and searching for responses in different forums to no avail, any assistance is appreciated and sorry if its a repost.

Danzilla said:    Detracts from the substance of your post.

When did substance enter this thread ?

AT&T said they don't price match or do offer price guarantees on iPhones when I called. Anybody else have any luck?

Please ad with 2yr contract to title

SuBsTanCe AbuSE...

Do they carry Verizon?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.