• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

"Clip" $3 coupon and checkout via S&S.

Size comparisons for Charmin TP rolls:
Regular roll = 88 sheets.
Large roll = 132 sheets = 1.5 regular rolls.
Double roll = 176 sheets = 2 regular rolls.
Giant roll = 220 sheets = 2.5 regular rolls.
Mega roll = 352 sheets = 4 regular rolls.

~~~~~~~

Have room to stock up?
You could save another few cents by stacking the $15 off $75 promo. ($3 coupon will only work once though.)

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Charmin Ultra Strong (17.52kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Depends on what you had for dinner the night before...

bytem3 (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 11:37a) |

How hard / what are the steps to cancel the Subscribe and Save ?

halterk (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 11:46a) |

Very easy; link to subscriptions on account page.

AcidSpectrum (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 2:46p) |

stacking the $15 off $75 promo
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

cost per wipe?

Thanks OP. Got 4 packs for $66.75 shipped (incl. tax and shipping). Works out to ~93c per mega roll shipped which seems reasonable to me.

The reviews say that the rolls are not the size they are supposed to be. Can anyone shed any light on this?

If you are into 3ply, 48 Double roll Quilted Northern Ultra Plush is $21.74 w/S&S and $1 coupon. Comes out to 96 regular rolls. Not eligible for the $15 of $75 promo.

I got 4 for $61.46 using the coupon and "Save $15.00 when you spend $75.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com)" Which is also one of the specials.

when you gotta go, you go.

The Mega rolls are now only 330 sheets...mega is getting smaller...pretty soon a regualr roll won't have enough to wind around the cardboard

That's a lot of.....

kellylynn said:   I got 4 for $61.46 using the coupon and "Save $15.00 when you spend $75.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com)" Which is also one of the specials.

this WHITE paper stuff is to expensive! where can i get recycled public restroom brown hand wipes in bulk? gotta be cheaper? or are they bad for the sewer system?

I'm having difficulties with this...each of my S&S items wants me to pay one at a time...negating the $15 off $75. I don't recall this problem before...what am I doing incorrectly? I have Prime if that matters.

spsaver said:   I'm having difficulties with this...each of my S&S items wants me to pay one at a time...negating the $15 off $75. I don't recall this problem before...what am I doing incorrectly? I have Prime if that matters.

Select 4 from the upper right drop down

lucidstorm said:   The reviews say that the rolls are not the size they are supposed to be. Can anyone shed any light on this?

This is a new trick that alot of them are doing... The width is about 80% of what they used to be... Meaning you think you are getting more sheets per roll, but those sheets are smaller. Probably this is what they are complaining about.

If the chart is accurate, it's actually still a little cheaper to buy these at Sams...you get 36 giant rolls for $21, which is equal to 90 rolls. Comes out at 23.33 cents per regular roll when you do the math, and this deal is 23.6 cents per roll. So if you have a Sams membership you're probably not saving anything.

clb4g9 said:   If the chart is accurate, it's actually still a little cheaper to buy these at Sams...you get 36 giant rolls for $21, which is equal to 90 rolls. Comes out at 23.33 cents per regular roll when you do the math, and this deal is 23.6 cents per roll. So if you have a Sams membership you're probably not saving anything.

And the Sams TP is pretty darn good....for TP...

lexx said:   this WHITE paper stuff is to expensive! where can i get recycled public restroom brown hand wipes in bulk? gotta be cheaper? or are they bad for the sewer system?

I can get you that info (even if joking, ha). Might not be cheaper for the average joe, since you don't have a contract with the supplier, like a company/state facility does.

Wausau Paper. We use ecosoft TP and Handtowels (Natural white, not brown) and we pump our Sh!t uphill. Doesn't seem to have any negative effects.

You have to find a local distributor to get pricing. Maybe Grainger sells it. Good luck to you.

Thanks. In for 4 packs with $15 off $75 P&G products.

lexx said:   this WHITE paper stuff is to expensive! where can i get recycled public restroom brown hand wipes in bulk? gotta be cheaper? or are they bad for the sewer system?

I think they're bad for more than the sewer system

does anyone know how these deals compare to WalMart's white cloud which seems to have a good rating and 12 double rolls on their site now are $5.97?

pietromoon said:   cost per wipe?
Depends on what you had for dinner the night before...

How hard / what are the steps to cancel the Subscribe and Save ?

Very easy; link to subscriptions on account page.

halterk said:   How hard / what are the steps to cancel the Subscribe and Save ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014