• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 Make Your Own Soap Kits with Bonus Candle Making Kit @ Walmart - $8.00
was $16.97
Free In-Store Pickup

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2 Make Your Own Soap Kits with Bonus Candle Making Kit
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered one for my sister-in-law. I always kid her about going to these small town festivals where "they have churn your own butter" booths.
She'll get a kick out of it.

Make your own soap? Sounds kind of creepy if you know what I mean....

youve been watchin too much Fight Club

I bought it when it was $10. The soap kits look very nice, and the candle set is bigger and heavier than I had thougtht. I thought it was a great deal at 10.00, a fantastic deal at 8.00. Tempted to get another set. I think it would be fun to do a family project on Christmas Day. You can get free ship to store, but in my opinion, 99 cents to get it shipped to your house is the way to go.

luvdoublebrats said:   You can get free ship to store, but in my opinion, 99 cents to get it shipped to your house is the way to go.
I don't buy much from Wally online, but items ship to home: 2-3 days to doorstop. Ship to store: week or more, and you've got to go to Cust Service (or Photo) line

Horrible line if you do ship to store, waited like an hour to pick up two games last time -- not doing that anymore

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014