• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Laptops
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I think the $100 (in store code #17255) that came out today allows you to buy the 3 select Toshiba laptops and get the i... (more)

bm22 (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 6:58p) |

The AMD chip in the Lenovo has a higher clock rate but the i3 in the HP is almost 500 points higher in CPU Mark score.

A... (more)

lowpricewanted (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 7:54p) |

great deal

hardik1717 (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 7:05a) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I was thinking of picking up that Toshiba as a Christmas present!

doesn't work on the Toshiba

norcim said:   doesn't work on the Toshiba

$100off Select HP/Toshiba/Sony Laptops

Discount applies to Toshiba L955-S5370 laptop item no. 985042, Toshiba L875D-S7332 laptop item no. 984633, and Toshiba S855-S5378 laptop item no. 984634.

Cant get it to work,may try to chat later.


Worked on the first Toshiba listed for me.

The coupon code 88012 does not work on the 1st Toshiba listed (Toshiba L955-S5370). Am I missing something ?

Just got off the phone with Staples,rep said she cant see coupon,what the heck.

I called and they applied the coupon quickly. It did not work when I checked out.

Kev

I did reserve and pick up instore and used printed out coupon and it worked fine when paying at time of pickup.

I tried to order the Toshiba on the damn coupon and it did not work. Said it needed qualifying item.

I called and ordered over the phone.

Why the red?

BTW the Sony dvd does not work either because the coupon is for memorex. Had to get manager approval.

If you are interested in the i7, why not get the L855-S5372, item 990329 for $579.90? Seems like a better deal even if you get the $100 off the S855-S5378. A few less features but is it worth $120 price difference?

$350 after coupon for HP Pavilion 14-b010us 14" Laptop. Awesome deal! Plus I can buy it online and not have to hear all this warranty talk from the employees.

HP Pavilion 14-b010us 14" Laptop is $299 after rebate

You have to search the rebate center by the model number to find the $50 rebate.

Rebate offer number: 3289960

Decent deal on a Core i3 laptop

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-14-b010us-14-inch-Laptop/prod...

They must really want to get rid of Toshiba S855-S5378. It has been on/off sales for a few weeks now.

Thanks OP - got the Toshiba i5, but had to call up Staples Phone Sales to get it as the online checkout would not let both $100 coupons go through.

lowpricewanted said:   HP Pavilion 14-b010us 14" Laptop is $299 after rebate

You have to search the rebate center by the model number to find the $50 rebate.

Rebate offer number: 3289960

Decent deal on a Core i3 laptop

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-14-b010us-14-inch-Laptop/prod...


The rebate number you listed is for the HP 14-B031US SLEEKBOOK, not the 14-b010us. I can't imagine that the additional $50 rebate would go through...would it?

AssocCities said:   lowpricewanted said:   HP Pavilion 14-b010us 14" Laptop is $299 after rebate

You have to search the rebate center by the model number to find the $50 rebate.

Rebate offer number: 3289960

Decent deal on a Core i3 laptop

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-14-b010us-14-inch-Laptop/prod...


The rebate number you listed is for the HP 14-B031US SLEEKBOOK, not the 14-b010us. I can't imagine that the additional $50 rebate would go through...would it?


Devil in the details i guess. I got this HP-Pavilion-14-b010us-14-inch but the code wouldn't work. So i printed the rebate form. I hope it works

AssocCities said:   lowpricewanted said:   HP Pavilion 14-b010us 14" Laptop is $299 after rebate

You have to search the rebate center by the model number to find the $50 rebate.

Rebate offer number: 3289960

Decent deal on a Core i3 laptop

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-14-b010us-14-inch-Laptop/prod...


The rebate number you listed is for the HP 14-B031US SLEEKBOOK, not the 14-b010us. I can't imagine that the additional $50 rebate would go through...would it?


Search on that rebate number and you will get a list of 23 qualifying laptops. Click through to the third page and you will see the 14-b010us.

lowpricewanted said:   
Search on that rebate number and you will get a list of 23 qualifying laptops. Click through to the third page and you will see the 14-b010us.

I got this too and the code worked online. Paid with discovery card for extra CashBack.
Searching with the SKU also brings up the rebate.

Toshiba L955-S5370 15.6" Laptop for $399.99

Go to http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L955-S5370-156-Laptop/product_985...

1. Add to cart for $549.99
2. apply $100.00 off coupon code : 88012
3. Check out for $449.99
4. Apply for $50.00 Staples easy-rebate = Rebate offer number 12-22621

HP 14-b010us does not have optical cd drive...

Toshiba L955-S5370 15.6" Laptop for $399.99

Go to http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L955-S5370-156-Laptop/product_985...

1. Add to cart for $549.99
2. apply $100.00 off coupon code : 88012
3. Check out for $449.99
4. Apply for $50.00 Staples easy-rebate = Rebate offer number 12-22621

sulu1953 said:   Thanks OP - got the Toshiba i5, but had to call up Staples Phone Sales to get it as the online checkout would not let both $100 coupons go through.

What two ("both") $100 coupons?

How is the HP Pavilion 14-b010us compared to the Lenovo Ideapad S405-59351953? I got the Lenovo also for $299 but wonder if I should return it and get this HP. The HP has 2 USB3.0 ports vs. Lenovo's 1, and dedicated graphics memory. Any opinions?

http://www.staples.com/All-Laptop-Computers/cat_CL167289#filterL...[27987]&compareList=[%27566404-s0562028%27,%27566389-s0559668%27]&viewDetails=%27compareView%27

I think the $100 (in store code #17255) that came out today allows you to buy the 3 select Toshiba laptops and get the i5 for $399.99.

Costcoer said:   How is the HP Pavilion 14-b010us compared to the Lenovo Ideapad S405-59351953? I got the Lenovo also for $299 but wonder if I should return it and get this HP. The HP has 2 USB3.0 ports vs. Lenovo's 1, and dedicated graphics memory. Any opinions?

http://www.staples.com/All-Laptop-Computers/cat_CL167289#filterL...[27987]&compareList=[%27566404-s0562028%27,%27566389-s0559668%27]&viewDetails=%27compareView%27


The AMD chip in the Lenovo has a higher clock rate but the i3 in the HP is almost 500 points higher in CPU Mark score.

AMD A6-4455M 2.1GHz - 1319
Intel i3-2377M 1.5 GHz - 1807

The AMD graphics performance is higher than Intel so you have to decide if that makes up for the lower CPU numbers.

great deal



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.