• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Harbor Freight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not really that much of a hot deal. HB always has 20% off coupons.

Yes they do on a single item. This is for all items...

OK, my bad.

It's the same 20%, how I know is that it will not work on compressors among others listed in the small fine print.

pjrxj said:   OK, my bad.You needn't apologize. The everyday 20% off one-item coupon can not be used on "on-sale" items. The coupons referenced by the OP cannot be used on generators, compressors. welders, floor jacks, tool cabinets, ride-on trencher, and have the following additional limitation:

Spend $110 or more. 20% off entire purchase coupon

Spend $80 or more. 15% off entire purchase coupon

Spend $60 or more. 10% off entire purchase coupon

kshell said:   pjrxj said:   OK, my bad.You needn't apologize. The everyday 20% off one-item coupon can not be used on "on-sale" items. The coupons referenced by the OP cannot be used on generators, compressors. welders, floor jacks, tool cabinets, ride-on trencher, and have the following additional limitation:

Spend $110 or more. 20% off entire purchase coupon

Spend $80 or more. 15% off entire purchase coupon

Spend $60 or more. 10% off entire purchase coupon

Can this discount stack with their super coupon? The fine print also says 'can not be used with other coupons'. Same as the everyday 20% off 1 item coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014