• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

iphone 5
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Almost every store offers (Walmarts, Fry's and ?) same price for a perfect Christmas gift
Best Buy price is $150, which is about $25 more

kenwallet said:   Almost every store offers (Walmarts, Fry's and ?) same price for a perfect Christmas gift
Best Buy price is $150, which is about $25 more

Looks like Sam's Club jumped in the mix as well

fatwallet thread Sam's Club Apple iPhone starting at $127 beginning 12/16

aautorepair said:   sounds like apples share of the market may be declining,,hmmmmmmm

well, how long did you think it'd last. They both have 4 letters in their last name and that's where the similarity ends - cook is no jobs. The momentum they currently have out there should see them through for some time, but Samsung has a leg up on them and gaining ground fast - the younger generation seems to have taken to SG family... it's just that they dont have diehard fan boys like apple does...
PS: I've had a 3GS, 4 in the past and now a 4S but also have a SGN2 and I love it. Samsung just needs to add some finesse to their outer packaging - get rid of the cheap plastic back, cleaner lines etc and it'll be one spiffy device to fondle and use.

I'm digressing in this thread here, but just had to say it...

onlypinkfloyd said:   aautorepair said:   sounds like apples share of the market may be declining,,hmmmmmmm

well, how long did you think it'd last. They both have 4 letters in their last name and that's where the similarity ends - cook is no jobs. The momentum they currently have out there should see them through for some time, but Samsung has a leg up on them and gaining ground fast - the younger generation seems to have taken to SG family... it's just that they dont have diehard fan boys like apple does...
PS: I've had a 3GS, 4 in the past and now a 4S but also have a SGN2 and I love it. Samsung just needs to add some finesse to their outer packaging - get rid of the cheap plastic back, cleaner lines etc and it'll be one spiffy device to fondle and use.

I'm digressing in this thread here, but just had to say it...

Even with Jobs, Apple was losing ground fast. Don't blame it all on Cook. iOS has needed a facelift for a few generations now.

OOS in Fremont,ca

The iPhone5 is the only thing I have Apple, and I love it. There are some annoyances, especially with copy/paste, not being able to close programs, zooming and the phone number tap, but I have 2 phone lines, 1 on android, and 1 w/ iOS, and I really love my iPhone for the sheer speed, reliability, and function. It's the best phone I've owned.

I really need to give the SG3 another try, but it was too big to fit in my pocket, and I don't like Rounded phones. the iphone was perfect, shape-wise. Wife has the SG3 and it's plenty fast, and nice, but didn't float my boat.

Car Toys gives you 14 days to try out the SG3, if you don't like it, return it and walk away. But give this iPhone5 a glance!

well Radio Shack wants an actual flyer (not online flyer) in order to price match......I don't think either Frys nor WalMart has it printed on a flyer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.