• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in Paramus mall in NJ yesterday and there was a paypal 'holiday' hub which they were giving 10$ to your paypal account when you sign up for the option to pay at stores with just your email and pin. Not sure if they have this in every mall, but keep an eye out during your holiday shopping

I provided my email and created a pin number and instantly got 10$.
They also gave 10$ more after purchases from the retailers accepting pay pal in the mall (Foot Locker, Toys"R"Us, nine west and Aeropostale -jamba juice too if you already have a paypal card). Just come back with the receipt. (you can use coupons on top). No minimum was mentioned or disclosed.

Also they will donate 1$ to toys for tots or local charity.

Post if your local mall has it too.

*edit*

you can use the Aeropostale discounts 10$ off 50$ or 25$ off 100$. until 12/24/2012. See fatwallet post
Toys"R"Us 15% off 100$ or more. (garden state mall / paramus mall ) until 12/24/2012.

**EDIT Requested by USER***

Known participating Malls.From November 19 to December 31, 2012

Westfield's San Francisco Shopping Centre : 845 Market St, San Francisco , CA
Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall : Garden State Parkway in Paramus, NJ.

Member Summary

paypal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what is pos

goubar said:   what is pos

Point of sale

ZombieHunter said:   goubar said:   what is pos

Point of sale

There's another common definition... which could easily be applied to Paypal as well.

Agree ...Piece of sh
Hate using PayPal but dealing with eBay makes it a necessary evil.

Agree ...Piece of sh

Anyone have a list of participating locations/malls?

posted

imtiaz78 said:   Agree ...Piece of sh
It's amazing how PP
states that it takes 3 - 5 days to move funds from your paypal account to your bank account
but the reverse process takes just a few minutes.

Dano

Does anyone know know how HomeDepot/PayPal deal works?

DanoMcGarret said:   imtiaz78 said:   Agree ...Piece of sh
It's amazing how PP
states that it takes 3 - 5 days to move funds from your paypal account to your bank account
but the reverse process takes just a few minutes.

Dano

Well we know the logic behind that (they're making lots of $ in interest while those funds are 'in the ether') but I noticed recently that pushes TO my bank generally happen next business day or 2 at the latest. It's faster than ever before, at least for me. Depends on the financial institution I'm sure as well.

I despise PayPal as well but they're the defacto standard and as mentioned Fleabay leaves you no choice.

This post wasn't to flame paypal. Most of us use it so why not get 10$ when you can. It's a good deal if your in the area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.