• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ever want to get a divorce on Christmas? Or perhaps be chased around the old Xmas tree while being beat with a rolling pin?
Well all your dreams can come true when that special lady in your life opens this gift.

Made with the finest materials and packed with the latest in butt enhancing technology.

Womens Black Derriere Enhancing Panty
Get a little more fuller look with the padded back of these enhancing panties.

• High-leg bikini design

• Adjustable side straps make for a comfortable fit

• 85% nylon 15% spandex

You are probably wondering how much this miracle product costs....
Originally $10.95 and a steal at twice the price.
Reduced to $6.95 for mASSive savings.
But if you promise to tell 2 friends who also date women with less than desirable backsides, if you use the SHIPAFTERCHRISTMAS70 code, these amazing panties can be yours for $2.10(plus $2.99 shipping).

Share the holiday spirit this year by saying, "Merry Christmas Flat Ass. Here is a $2 pair of derriere enhancing panties."

Don't wait, Buy Now!

Member Summary

padded panties (34.53kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

YA, squish that butt in !! .. .. O,o But where the heck are the models????

Hmm,I wonder...is this really for the women to wear, or for the men to ogle? I'm thinkin' its a gift for the guys.

In for 50. I'm going to donate these to the local woman's shelter.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014