• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I searched the forum for this and didn't find it so forgive me if this has already been posted. I only found some old threads for $49 refurbs. AT&T has Galaxy S3 refurbs for only $29.99. It looks like its available for new contracts, adding a line, or upgrades. They're available in Red, White and Blue. I've had good luck with refurbs in the past so I just ordered 4 of them (crosses fingers and knocks on wood).

Link

Member Summary

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Refurb
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you have a link?

Added to OP.

Only Marble Blue and Pebble White in stock now...

They add sales tax to the full price $149.99 ($40.xx for me). Kills the deal. Kills it for me...in fact, unethical if you ask me...

This might be better with Sprint especially if you're upgrading, started today.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243820/

BB had them new today $50, probably worth another $20 if you are spending $2,000 over the contract

Why in gods name can you not add with contract in the title ?

26.6% sales tax?? Where do you live? And why?

sonny8360 said:   26.6% sales tax?? Where do you live? And why?

Yeah, that is weird. It says:

Estimated Sales Tax** $40.56

** Estimated sales tax is based on the ZIP Code you provided to us. Actual sales tax may vary and is based on your shipping ZIP Code.

Maybe they think I live on the Moon since they don't even ask for zip code until checkout which I will not do...

But they never even asked for my Zip Code so I don't know just where they got that. All I know is they added the $29.99 phone + $40.56 tax and got:

Due Today* $70.55

Flakey. Turns me off even more now...

in California you have to pay tax based on the non-contract price (~$500?)

arribasn said:   in California you have to pay tax based on the non-contract price (~$500?)

Yeah, that would work out to the amount taxed. Even more weird since they don't have any fine print on that. I'm done...and gone.

Squonk said:   Only Marble Blue and Pebble White in stock now...

They add sales tax to the full price $149.99 ($40.xx for me). Kills the deal. Kills it for me...in fact, unethical if you ask me...

This might be better with Sprint especially if you're upgrading, started today.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243820/

That's strange, I was only charged sales tax on $120 ($30 x 4)

arribasn said:   BB had them new today $50, probably worth another $20 if you are spending $2,000 over the contract
I was looking to do that deal but it was only good for a single phone plan. I needed a family plan with data and BB didn't offer that. Although, if you can wait the price for a new one will probably hit $50 again somewhere down the line.

nt

owenscott said:   Why in gods name can you not add with contract in the title ?

in what planet do you live in can anyone get galaxy s3 u.s lte version for 29.99 without a contract

owenscott said:   Why in gods name can you not add with contract in the title ?

Because I like to confuse people that can't figure out that an AT&T phone requires a contract.

plasmata said:    so I just ordered 4 of them

AAA
All Appendage Ambidexterity

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014