• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Mom Deal: Just Dance Disney Party $9.99 (from $29.99)

Half off the lowest I have seen it.

Through December 31, 2012, get $10 off when you follow these steps:
• Log-in to your Amazon Mom account. • Add a qualifying item sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart.
• Proceed to checkout.
• At checkout use the promotional code: DANCEMOM.
• The discount will be applied automatically to your purchase of a qualifying item.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_183040_27350010_pe_...

Just Dance 4 on multiple platforms, $10 off. Best deal is $10 off Wii or Xbox Kinect Just Dance Disney Party for just $9.99 shipped with FSS.

DealChasingHigh op

Member Summary

Just Dance Disney
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice filler item, thanks bb.

ahhh, can't figure out why this isn't working for me...!

is this one per customer? One worked tried again and not working??

Signed up two days ago and still not able to apply the code DANCEMOM.

There was a problem
•The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

I think you have to purchase 2 Dance games to get the $10 off- at least according to the mom email I got!

Better deal is to take this price to Best Buy- show them Amazon price buy 2 for $19.99 there and get the $25 instant discount on any 2 dance games they are offering! That gives you 2 games for $14.98 out the door assuming a manager doesn't flag you for double dipping I've done this 3 times only once did they not let it through because the manager was the one running my register

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with this promotion. I have been signed up with Amazon Mom (should have a DAD option - lol) for a couple years and when I go to either of these games I see "Amazon Mom Promo Details: Just Dance Disney and Just Dance 4 on all platforms are $10 off from 12/10-12/31 for all Amazon Mom Members. Simply use the Promotion Code: DANCEMOM at checkout while logged in to your Amazon Mom account. Promotion only valid on items sold and shipped by Amazon. Promotion code only valid once per customer." I ordered Dance 4 last week so I told my wife to sign up and get the Disney game. She signed up and tried to order using the code but she doesn't see the verbiage I see on the product page and the code doesn't work. I found the page on Amazon's site containing the promotional details and called Amazon. The rep said she wasn't aware of this promotion and I said I'm looking at it right here on your site, I can send you the link and she said not to worry about it just place the order and she adjusted the $10 off. So that may be what you need to do but here is the link that says this promotion is good through Dec 31st, 2012....Amazon Mom Link

Thanks op, worked for me on just the Dance Disney Party game, $9.99 and free one day ship. Great Deal.

Now $5.99!

Last day to get deal: Must be logged into AmazonMOM in order for discount to work or you will get an ERROR when you enter the code.

Amazon Mom Promo Details
Just Dance Disney and Just Dance 4 on all platforms are $10 off from 12/10-12/31 for all Amazon Mom Members. Simply use the Promotion Code: DANCEMOM at checkout while logged in to your Amazon Mom account. Promotion only valid on items sold and shipped by Amazon. Promotion code only valid once per customer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014