• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Frys.com has following two S/W titles advertised as FAR. If you have not done upgrade rebates before, you can make $60 on these titles. Both of them ship free. Valid till 12/20.

Trend Micro Titanium IS 1 user

Rebates:
$50 rebate
$25 Upgrade rebate

And Kaspersky pure

Kaspersky pure 2.0 3 users

Rebates:

$60 rebate
$35 Upgrade rebate

Member Summary

trend micro
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any one have experience with these software rebates? Thanks OP.

You usually get it after 5 to 6 weeks. Definitely good customer service.

Are we sure these can be combined? I know in the past they've had 2 part rebate to ultimately get the item for FAR. On both of these, there's text that says:

"Not valid with any other offer unless stated otherwise."

I haven't done a kasp rebate since early this year, so not sure if they're actually enforcing this now.

Does this actually have an anti-virus program? Reading the description is basically says everything but AV. But maybe there is some new Lingo out there for AV.

Also, does anyone have experience using Kapersky with Chrome? I have Norton right now and it was a bear with Chrome. They would blame Google and Google would just ignore them. Had to do a work-around just to keep it from hanging.

Both the Kaspersky rebates require original UPC from the Box so it seems only $25 MM for TM IS

Edit: My bad. Ignore this message.

Both are shown backordered. Is this B&M only?

nahata22 said:   Both the Kaspersky rebates require original UPC from the Box so it seems only $25 MM for TM IS

Rebate # 44155 - the $35 upgrade rebate says

4. Enclose a copy of the original UPC code from the product packaging.

How do you infer this to mean the original upc??

Gpz1100 said:   Are we sure these can be combined? I know in the past they've had 2 part rebate to ultimately get the item for FAR. On both of these, there's text that says:

"Not valid with any other offer unless stated otherwise."

I haven't done a kasp rebate since early this year, so not sure if they're actually enforcing this now.

That is standard lang. for all rebates. These can definitely be combined. There was similar deal for TM AV+ and Kaspersky IS and all of my rebates are valid for both.

nahata22 said:   Both the Kaspersky rebates require original UPC from the Box so it seems only $25 MM for TM IS

Upgrade requires copy of UPC and entire top flap from box. Other rebate requires entire bottom flap with UPC from the box.

Jeff36 said:   Both are shown backordered. Is this B&M only?You can still order them. I ordered them separately so the availability of one would not impact the other's shipping. These are standard items that they carry, I'd be surprised if they don't go back in stock pretty quickly.

seems it's here just in time, my Kaspersky Pure (FAR last year) will expire in 15 days.

Kaspersky rebates take a long time except thru Staples. They do send them though and don't try to cheat you.

My Kaspersky order shipped, even though it was claiming to be on back order. Trend Micro is back ordered.

kcee said:   Kaspersky rebates take a long time except thru Staples. They do send them though and don't try to cheat you.

Right on, when Kaspersky isn't purchased at Staples, the rebates will take at a minimum 3 but usually closer to 4 months. I bought Kaspersky IS from Fry's in August and still haven't received the rebates.

anyone get rebate received confirmation? mine still showing waiting to receive.

Yeah - mine too. I mailed 5 rebates the same day all to rebate access. The kaspersky ones are the only ones that have not shown up. Based on 1brooklyn1's comments, I may call tomorrow and start hounding them now. Sadly, I did not see his comments until it was too late.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014