• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This makes the base 16 GB, wi-fi model $460.

http://microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?NTT=ipad&prt=&...

Member Summary

ipad (20.27kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Will grab one at lunch. Thx!

iPad 2 is also $40.00 off! I've never seen that one on sale.

This is not a deal at Microcenter. They always sell their ipad lineup $40 dollars less than other places. I've got trashed emails all the way back to 11/29 with the same pricing.

So wait is this the latest iPad with retina?

Celeritas said:   So wait is this the latest iPad with retina?
3 and 4 have retina

4 uses new connectors and is faster.

How is MC getting away with selling Ipads at a discount? Buying them off the grey market perhaps?

Best buy BF with $60 off was better but this is better than nothing.

forbin4040 said:   How is MC getting away with selling Ipads at a discount? Buying them off the grey market perhaps?
Not sure. Maybe it is gray market. I thought they could only bundle promotions with apple products. Maybe the rules have changed or maybe MC is dumping it's Apple products.

polishdreamer said:   Best buy BF with $60 off was better but this is better than nothing.

I'll need a new flux capacitor for my delorean to get the BF deal

Flux Capacitor

I was able to get BestBuy to pricematch this on Sunday. Saved me a 45 mile drive to my closest Microcenter.

Tried to get local price matching from WalMart/target/bestbuy, but not budging because I'm in Austin and microcenter isn't local (within 25 mile radius).

Success at Fry's(San Diego) for PM

Is it worth paying $60 more for the Ipad 4 instead of the 3 in your guy's opinons. thanks.

benchmark (16.67kB)
Disclaimer
cheap5kate86 said:   Is it worth paying $60 more for the Ipad 4 instead of the 3 in your guy's opinons. thanks.

Yes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014