• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Silver Blue Yeti USB Microphone $75.20 (possible $67.20 with coupon) With Free Shipping at Amazon

Amazon has the Silver Blue Yeti USB Microphone for $75.20 with free super saver shipping.

(possibly $67.20 if the coupon pops up in the Special Saving Section of the product page)

I think you also get a free $2 MP3 credit as well.

Amazon Link Log in to see price.

$8 off Coupon link
$8 Coupon link (Refresh a few times if it doesn't appear, it will appear if not expired)

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Why am I being charged for shipping and handling choosing the free super saver option?

voonli said:   Why am I being charged for shipping and handling choosing the free super saver option?

Check and make sure that you selected the super saver shipping option and not just the regular ground shipping.

On the final stage before you confirm the transaction it should list the shipping price but also list that same amount underneath it as a deduction above or below the line where you see the coupon has been deducted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014