DisplayPort
No

Power
Complies with
Energy Star 5.0
Power Supply
100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption
33 Watts max power consumption (29 Watts typical power consumption), <0.6 Watt energy saving mode

Convenience
Stand Adjustments
Swivel & Tilt
Built-in TV Tuner
No
Built-in Speakers
No
HDCP Support
Yes

Dimensions
Dimensions
16.40"(H) x 24.49"(W) x 6.26"(D)
Weight
9.26 lbs.
Quick Info
Warranty
Limited Warranty period (parts): 90 days
Limited Warranty period (labor): 90 days
Manufacturer Contact Info
Manufacturer Product Page
Support Phone: 1-800-474-6836

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824176418&...

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP TS-23X11i
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a bad price for IPS, but you should mention it is a refurb.

Anyone know the number of acceptable dead/bright pixels on an HP Refurb?

edit: looking at your title I guess you do say "RF" at the end, which I think you mean to indicate Refurbished, I didn't get that my first read through.

"Anyone know the number of acceptable dead/bright pixels on an HP Refurb?"

I a quite often buy refurbish items and quality as good as new one, actually it is a new. Very reliable also.

By looking at the pics I would say this is beyond a refurb... There is a globe sticker on the front bezel - where the HP logo should be. I had a monitor with that same globe on it. It was sold by Geeks.com as a debranded, third-party refurb of an HP monitor.

My monitor was fine - like new - but from my experience, this isn't an HP refurbed product and Newegg should list it as such.

EDIT: there is also a promo code on the page "EMCJHJB53" which takes $10 off - $119.99 each - and it can be used multiple times. I was looking at two of them and it applied the coupon twice.

i called Newegg and ask if i got a unit with even 1 dead pixel, they said you can call us back and ask for replacement.

and if you remove the globe sticker, the HP logo will show.

JKooles said:   if you remove the globe sticker, the HP logo will show.

That is true - by the implication that this is an HP refurbed item is misleading and probably raises the interest. Some generic third party isn't as appealing - and once out of Newegg's return period I doubt HP is backing this monitor .

big77bruin said:   JKooles said:   if you remove the globe sticker, the HP logo will show.

That is true - by the implication that this is an HP refurbed item is misleading and probably raises the interest. Some generic third party isn't as appealing - and once out of Newegg's return period I doubt HP is backing this monitor .

Newegg implication tho, but as you can see below the page description:
Manufacturer Contact Info
Manufacturer Product Page
Support Phone: 1-800-474-6836
Support Website
View other products from Hewlett-Packard

don't worry about it, if you have a receipt you are good. It is a PROOF that all court will entertain.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014