• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been looking for a deal on this camera for a xmas gift, this is the best price I've seen since the eBay a month ago. It seems to be $318+ everywhere else.

Direct link

Price is $389.00, but when you add it to cart it adjusts to $284.95 and gives you the option to add a 16GB Sony Class 10 SD card for free. It also gives you the opportunity to add Photoshop Elements for $20 off or $30 off Lightroom Elements once in your cart.

Check the "Savings Available" column on the right side in your shopping cart.

Here is the SD card link: Direct link. Normal price $12.95.

As a note - Amazon also has the camera for $284.95 but without the SD card - but that could be helpful for you NY folks who would get charged tax. Amazon link

Sale pricing ends 12/29 at B&H, 12/22 at Amazon. The SD card deal ends 12/22 at B&H.

First post for me, hope I did OK. Let me know if there are any details I need to add!

Member Summary

Sony DSC-HX30V
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

that's a great deal! just fyi - when i shopped for this over black friday weekend, this was an "open box" price at B&H. i ended up ordering it thanskgiving day from Sony direct for $299 - it came with a $20 camera case and free ship. got the Sony sd card later from B&H for $15.

It's a great camera, really enjoying it! Whoever you're gifting it to will be very happy with it.

Wow! Have been trying to buy this on Amazon, but saying it's 1-2 months...and it doesn't include the memory card. This camera is amazing and this is an amazing deal! No other "pocket camera" has a built in mega zoom of this range capable of taking low light quality pics (with a built in wifi). Thanks for the post. Just bought mine from B&H one minute ago with the added memory card. No tax. No shipping. Perfect!

This is awesome! I was just about to pull the trigger on their $305 deal with an 8G card and thought I would check for deals 1 more time. This just saved me $20 and I got a 16G card! Thanks!

PS - Either way B&H had the best price right now on this camera.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014