• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pure Comfort brand, standard size. These are made from chopped foam & the pillows are thin relative to solid memory foam pillows. Costco # 644880.

As always, for those of you who constantly whine about imperfect posts: man up or call mommy.

Member Summary

costco (25.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I saw these and said to myself "what a piece of junk"...literally the filling inside looks like remnants of discarded foam from some other industrial process which would've been landfilled if they did not invent these 'pillows'.

I haven't had/used these specific pillows, but foam chip pillows are very soft and they last a lot longer than 'normal' pillows. I believe they are usually made from foam remnants, but when they're chipped it makes little to no difference. We used to buy chipped foam from furniture manufacturers and fill a zip-up pillow protector to make pillows.

As I said, I don't know about these specific pillows, but I love my foam chip pillow and would get another in a heartbeat.

Which Costco/region?

I think this is a great deal. You cannot go wrong with a memory foam pillow at $5

Agreed. I bought these pillows about 6 months ago at the same price, and I can't sleep without mine. These are great memory foam pillows....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014