• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083W649I/

Bioshock 1 and 2 for PC on Steam for 5 dollars.

As per Amazon:

"Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

It's like getting games for free if you buy games regularly from Amazon.

Note that HOTLINE MIAMI is on the list so you can get it for $4.99 on New Year's DAY!!!!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

games
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, in for 1.

I re-posted this, so I feel obligated to bump.

Bought it and don't even game...at all. Installing Steam now, lol.

coolbreeze said:   Bought it and don't even game...at all. Installing Steam now, lol.

Funny....being "elderly" I had never played any real video games outside of stuff with my daughter on her Wii. Last year around Christmas time, Bioshock was on sale for under $5.00 and I figured what the heck...

Bioshock will leave an impression on you (to say the least)...It is simply brilliant; so much so that I've searched around and purchased what were described as games in a "similar" genre and nothing really comes close.

This game is an engrossing experience...

thanks op! i find it interesting that amason uses steam to manage the keys and installation.

what is a good game to buy with the $5 credit?

in for one! activated on steam instantly. I also got a total of 3 credits $10 (AirMech which cost $10) , $10(warrior armor which cost $10) and a $5(editors choice).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511 are the $5 off choices

I already got Bioshock`ed by Win8, my wife would kill me..

got it thanks

Not that I'm complaining, but how the hell did I end up with like $19 and change in Amazon video game credits after buying this?

I got a barrage of emails from Amaz0n (promo credits) right after purchasing. Sweet!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014