• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kroil
Disclaimer
Offer Code for this deal is 'Google + SH' (without quotes). The purchase I placed using this link seemed to have already applied the discount, so if you are not requested to provide the code, just check to make certain that the item, number of ounces, number of cans and total price match the deal quoted.

LINK or try this less direct alternative link where you can also access more information about Kroil.

I had never heard of Kroil until I found it after logging onto Amazon to purchase a new can of the widely distributed penetrating oil product called PB Blaster. The reviews for Kroil online intrigued me but I found the price prohibitive. I came across this deal offered directly by Kanolabs, the manufacturer/distributor, for 2 large cans of Aerokroil. Kanolab's price for 2 large cans of Aerokroil is less than most online retailers charge for 1 can. Of course if the stuff is worthless, 2 cans of worthless at a cost of 1 can of worthless is money wasted in either case. But on some auto forums the stuff is sometimes discussed as a penetrating agent with a near-religious reverence and said to be far more effective for tough jobs than PB Blaster or other similar products. so I thought I'd take a chance.

Member Summary

kroil
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm in the aviation industry, this is a staple product. Super good stuff.

Interesting that this deal has been around since 2010... and it used to include shipping now they add $6 s&h.

Is this good for huffing?

dlong said:   Interesting that this deal has been around since 2010... and it used to include shipping now they add $6 s&h.

You know, I should have just included a fill in the blank for the critics who I knew would come crawling out. You know, like MadLibs? Something like this:

This_________ isn't as __________as it was back in 20__ on ___________.com. Then you could get________ times as much without having to ________.

In any event, considering that Amazon's lowest price for just ONE 13 oz can is today over $21 with shipping here or that the price for ONE 16 oz can 3 oz bigger than just ONE 13 oz can is about $35, also on Amazon here I think anyone who happens to be in the market for buying some of the stuff today, IN 2012, will be VERY happy to see my OP.

Love Kroil, definitely above and beyond PB Blaster.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014