• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.facebook.com/Chilis/app_443870895626234

decline email sign up, push "take me straight to coupon" as you go thru process.

Member Summary

chilis
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

expired

awesome, works fine.... goin to use it with my $5 CashBack E-Gift cards tonight!

Too bad it's just the free appy. Do you think they'd throw in a gallbladder removal also? *insert medical humor here*

Anyone know if this is a unique coupon or a generic (can be used by anyone) barcode?

I printed one last night, and used it ... worked great. It seemed pretty generic. Waitress saw the coupon on the table and acknowledged it. I got a $9+ nachos combo for free.

I also paid for the rest of my meal with 3 of the eGift cards that are popular in another thread, with no problem.

Now ... if only the food had been better ... .but that's another story .....

ForSpud said:   I printed one last night, and used it ... worked great. It seemed pretty generic. Waitress saw the coupon on the table and acknowledged it. I got a $9+ nachos combo for free.

I also paid for the rest of my meal with 3 of the eGift cards that are popular in another thread, with no problem.

Now ... if only the food had been better ... .but that's another story .....

may be the thing here to prompt a discussion of what are the better dishes at Chili's.

As far as appetizers go, I'm a big fan of the Spinach/Artichoke dip that comes with basket of chips.

My location does a great job on the Fajitas. I tend to avoid the "pricey" entrees like steaks and high end fish, but the baby back ribs have always been good at my location as well.

FYI

the $5cb program on $10+ e gift cards ended on 12/18, killed early. was advertised to last until 12/24.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/topic_view.php?catid=74&threadid...

Thanks, Mistercheap - I did a search for that thread and couldn't find it - so I'm glad you posted this info here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014