QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

HURRY !! Fastest Fingers First - Keeper's Waterproof Roof Top Cargo Carrier amazon.com - Lowest Price Ever - 37.72 FSSS

First page
1 of 4
sudhs
12/17/12 6:37 PM
Here's The Item

Buy now and think later. This is THE LOWEST PRICE EVER ON THIS ITEM. Here's the price history on camelcamelcamel. This item was listed on Amazon.com's Gold Deal at $46 a few months back when I bought it. However this price is even sweeter than that. Go grab one before their BOT increases it back OR before Amazon.com realizes it.

**** Edit - Just checked my Amazon.com order history and I paid $44.74 for this very same item on Amazon.com Gold Box Deal on Sept. 30th 2012. Today their BOT has lowered it down to $37.72. Can't beat the price for the 450+ (averaging 4.5 stars) reviews on it.

You may also want to get the following along with the above mentioned item.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0024QF4GI/ref=wms_ohs_product

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009V1WXY/ref=wms_ohs_product
WikiPost
12/17/12 6:37 PM
69ragtop
12/17/12 6:42 PM
Thanks for including the price history link. Looks like the most frequent price is around $49. Reviews look good.
Gertrude23
12/17/12 8:59 PM
Excellent deal, OP! You don't want to know what was living and growing in my old one when I took it out last summer...let's just say car-top storage was not an option. It will be this summer though.
Ulster
12/17/12 9:25 PM
Thanks OP - this will come in handy with our expanding family!
jailmunk
12/17/12 9:45 PM
in for 1 - thanks

$40.83 after tax
fsu67
12/17/12 10:07 PM
Got this one last year at Big Lots for $29.99, Went on a 6,000 mile round trip on vacation through a heavy storm NM and 118% heat in CA and it worked great! Too bad Big Lots does not carry it anymore.
azboy2die4
12/17/12 10:14 PM
In 4 1. It will arrives Thursday and hope to use it Friday morning for a 1800mi round trip from GA to NJ
jschuk
12/17/12 10:29 PM
I have this cargo bag. I have used it three times in the past two years. Two of those times I had it stuffed to the point that I the zipper would come apart, but it is holding up just fine. Haven't had it in a good rain, only a light sprinkle, but the other reviews state it works fine in the rain. Best part is that it fits perfectly within the roof rack/crossbars of our 2006 Toyota Highlander. The box may bulge a little, but it also packs back into its box. I thought it was a good deal at $49 when I bought it, but $38 is great. Green for the OP.
azboy2die4
12/17/12 11:32 PM
jschuk said:   

I have this cargo bag. I have used it three times in the past two years. Two of those times I had it stuffed to the point that I the zipper would come apart, but it is holding up just fine. Haven't had it in a good rain, only a light sprinkle, but the other reviews state it works fine in the rain. Best part is that it fits perfectly within the roof rack/crossbars of our 2006 Toyota Highlander. The box may bulge a little, but it also packs back into its box. I thought it was a good deal at $49 when I bought it, but $38 is great. Green for the OP.

Good to hear it fit perfectly in your Highlander. Mine will be on the Sequioa
First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.