• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WDStore
Disclaimer
WD TV Live Streaming Media Player $89.99 from Western Digital store
use code for FREXPRESS12 free 2 day shipping
link

Wirelessly stream your personal media and the best of the Internet to your TV in Full-HD 1080p with the WD TV Live streaming media player.

Member Summary

WD Live
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's $85 shipped on Amazon. Where is the "Hot Deal" ?

You'd be better off getting a G-Box Midnight for the same price. (It's out of stock right now, at Amazon, but you can get them on eBay.)

respdoc said:   It's $85 shipped on Amazon. Where is the "Hot Deal" ?

I had this posting originally under Deal Discussion. It was moved to Hot Deals by the mods.

ForumNotifier Date Posted: December 17th, 2012, 8:16 PM
The thread entitled: 'Western Digital WD TV Live Media Player $90 with free shipping', has been moved. You can now view it at: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadi...

klee13 said:   respdoc said:   It's $85 shipped on Amazon. Where is the "Hot Deal" ?

I had this posting originally under Deal Discussion. It was moved to Hot Deals by the mods.

Ok...so what are we discussing since I don't see a question ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014