• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Wireless has the Samsung Note 2 for 99.00 dollars for a new customer and 199.00 for existing customers.

the bad side is that it is on Backorder for 1-2 weeks.

LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Samsung Note 2
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks like a great deal to me; I was gonna just buy online for 299 (with 150 back in credit) but this is even better. ... (more)

jmccarter2003 (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 7:01p) |

Shut down again, this time at Best Buy Union Square, NY.....the manager almost did it, but checked and saw that it's bac... (more)

CKARMA00 (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 1:18p) |

Back in stock at Amazon, but price up to 149.

jmccarter2003 (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 5:26p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would real nice if we could get that $199 price on SERO-P 500.

No deals on tmobile yet...frustrating.

jesoon said:   No deals on tmobile yet...frustrating.
they had their samsung sale a few weeks. i snagged the note2. being a loyal windows mobile user for almost a decade, it was hard to make the jump even tho i did use the g1 when they first came out. android has changed a lot

horsep0wer said:   Would real nice if we could get that $199 price on SERO-P 500.
Have you given it a try yet?

Good deal! Anyone know how Sprint service compares to T-Mobile service?

horsep0wer said:   Would real nice if we could get that $199 price on SERO-P 500.

Someone wrote earlier to simply find your best deal and buy it...then call the SERO Sprint CS # and tell them you need help activating your new phone. Sounds easy enough. Any thoughts?

It's great if you can get reception in your area and get 4G LTE service(limited across nation). Otherwise T mobile is superior.

M15x said:   Good deal! Anyone know how Sprint service compares to T-Mobile service?

Any work-around for getting the "new customer" price when you're eligible for an upgrade other than calling and whining to a CSR? I am assuming no...but man is it annoying they offer better deals to try and steal customers rather than reward loyal customers.

but man is it annoying they offer better deals to try and steal customers rather than reward loyal customers.

yes, that is called a bait.. You are already hooked.. No need to feed you with the bait.

FTTMN said:   Any work-around for getting the "new customer" price when you're eligible for an upgrade other than calling and whining to a CSR? I am assuming no...but man is it annoying they offer better deals to try and steal customers rather than reward loyal customers.

Cable, Internet, phone, bank... that's the world we live in and it's insane.

Think about it--these companies actually REWARD disloyalty. If you're willing to go through the hassle of changing, you win as a consumer.

Now, if we could just break the local cable monopolies (Comcast here) who, in turn, pretty much control our access to broadband...

Folks, please contact the representatives you send to Washington, DC and tell them you'll vote them out if they protect crony capitalists like your local cable company.

It's too important for America, because those who control the Internet and our access to it will have huge impact on our consumer choices!

It's also stifles innovation and American ingenuity, as well as our ability to keep pace with other nations.

While I agree that it is bait, I disagree that I am hooked
I did not say I am not willing to change cell phone providers, I just asked if there's any way to get the discount without changing and without whining. I am a Verizon customer (and a Sprint customer before that), but if it'll save me 100 bucks I'll change to a comparable company no problem. Just as I save money by changing insurance companies every couple years, and just as I shop around dealerships and make them bid against each other when purchasing a car. Unfortunately, you have to be in business for yourself because no one is looking out for you but you. Very few companies reward loyalty anymore and the squeaky wheel always gets the oil. But, I was looking for anyone that has found a way to not have to squeak to get the oil.

f2000sa said:   but man is it annoying they offer better deals to try and steal customers rather than reward loyal customers.

yes, that is called a bait.. You are already hooked.. No need to feed you with the bait.

Amazon Wireless is very strict on having you maintain the phone on the number which you're eligible for upgrade. They even warned me about switching phone within the same account.

Do this at your own risk!

I am hooked to SERO. I got this phone on the first day. Paid $299. Very happy, My data usage has increased many, many times over my old TP2. This phone can do so much more.

Note 3 (6.3" screen) debuting 2/2013, so the price should drop soon at other carriers.
I want one of these over upgrading to an iPhone5

Note 3 (6.3" screen) debuting 2/2013,

That is impossible.. If 2013, it should be toward end of 2013. Samsung aims to sell 20 Million of Note 2. They are still far away from the goal.

robby69 said:   Note 3 (6.3" screen) debuting 2/2013,

Might as well call it a tablet if they keep coming out with bigger and bigger screens every year.

My bad, rumor is the Galaxy S4 in February 2013, and the Note 3 in the 3rd quarter 2013

f2000sa said:   Note 3 (6.3" screen) debuting 2/2013,

That is impossible.. If 2013, it should be toward end of 2013. Samsung aims to sell 20 Million of Note 2. They are still far away from the goal.

Not a problem for me. The 5.5" screen on the Note 2 is just about as big as I want to go with a mobile device.

a918V said:   horsep0wer said:   Would real nice if we could get that $199 price on SERO-P 500.
Have you given it a try yet?

Nope. Until Sprint gets 4g LTE into an area I can use it, my motivation on getting a deal this phone is non-existant.

Looks like a great deal to me; I was gonna just buy online for 299 (with 150 back in credit) but this is even better. Thanks OP

Shut down again, this time at Best Buy Union Square, NY.....the manager almost did it, but checked and saw that it's backordered then said I could buy it and get the difference back within 30 days when it comes back in stock at Amazon......grrrrrr!!!...didn't want to take a chance, he did tell me to go back if it comes back in stock.

Back in stock at Amazon, but price up to 149.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014