• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not a bad price.

Link

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

sdhc
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just bought a lower class card at WalMart. Gotta see if I can return it.

blueis300 said:   Just bought a lower class card at WalMart. Gotta see if I can return it.
IME WalMart takes almost anything back as a return.

bru20 said:   blueis300 said:   Just bought a lower class card at WalMart. Gotta see if I can return it.
IME WalMart takes almost anything back as a return.


even those w/o receipt a few year back, havent return anything lately.

Without a receipt, you may get a gift card instead of cash or credit. But that's reasonable.
tuan2 said:   bru20 said:   blueis300 said:   Just bought a lower class card at WalMart. Gotta see if I can return it.
IME WalMart takes almost anything back as a return.


even those w/o receipt a few year back, havent return anything lately.

Just what I need for the Android tablet I just bought. Class 10 is worth a couple bucks extra for the add'l speed, and SanDisk is a reputable company. Green for OP.

Newegg has them for 25.99 -20% coupon with free shipping with coupon code EMCJHJB84
also class 10 for a total of $20.80

Newegg's are Adata rather than SanDisk. Big difference.
bohicagain said:   Newegg has them for 25.99 -20% coupon with free shipping with coupon code EMCJHJB84
also class 10 for a total of $20.80



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014