Virgin Mobile Top-Up $60 for $31.86

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was searching for Virgin Mobile Top-Ups, and I came across this place:

DHGate Wholesale

Does anyone have any experience dealing with them? They appear to be a wholesale marketplace but the ad states that you can purchase just one card. This is probably where all the re-sellers on eBay are getting their top-ups from. It's located in China, so I don't know how reputable they are.

Member Summary

top up
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone has good feedback on this site?

If its too good to be true, .......

If callingmarts cant make a couple dollars out of VM selling automatically then theres jusst no way these are half price from VM so something must be outbof place...then the china thing.....

they sell a lot of pirated software...

I guess I'll pass then

Horrible Reseller Ratings

link

scam, VM only offers a couple percent off face for dealers

I don't know what's going on. There are several sellers selling $60 refills on eBay for around $40. That's been going on for a couple weeks. I've bought a couple and they loaded into my account just fine but I'm still suspicious. I'd be afraid to load up on too many of these.

Well, the recent money launder scam come to mind- buy things with stolen credit cards then resell them for less but still more than half which I guess is the going rate to clean money.
Major stores caught up with these and revert gift card charges ect..ect.. but these VM has no recourse. Why Tmol and ATT -the big guys not affected-IDN.

knot2clever said:   I don't know what's going on. There are several sellers selling $60 refills on eBay for around $40. That's been going on for a couple weeks. I've bought a couple and they loaded into my account just fine but I'm still suspicious. I'd be afraid to load up on too many of these.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014