• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This includes 2 years of free 4G mobile broadband service up to 200MB of data per month with no contract.

Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 900
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Display Features: Backlit Display, BrightView, High-Definition, LED Display
Computer Features: Touchpad, Imprinted Finish, Security Lock Slot, Standard Keyboard, Integrated Microphone
Processor Brand: AMD
Processor Speed: Up to 1.4 Ghz
Processor Type: AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor, AMD E2-1800 Accelerated Processor
Cache Memory Installed Capacity: 1MB L2 Cache
System RAM: 4 GB
Memory RAM Type: DDR3
Maximum RAM Supported: 4 GB
Data Storage Capacity: 500GB Hard Drive Capacity
Hard Drive Speed: 5400 RPM
Built-In Graphics Card Model: AMD Radeon HD 7310
Wired Technology: 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
Wired Connectivity: IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth Enabled, Wi-Fi Enabled, Wireless LAN
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Built-In Card Reader Type: SD Card Reader
Input Type: RJ-45, Headphone Jack, USB, Microphone, VGA
Output Type: VGA, Headphone Jack, HDMI
Audio Features: Beats Audio, Built-In Speakers, Built-In Subwoofer
Number of Audio Outputs: 1 Side
Built-In Webcam Features: Built-In Webcam
Battery Charge Life: Up to 7.75 Hours, Up to 7 Hours
Battery Cells: 6-Cell
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8
Software Included: Cyberlink PowerDirector, Norton Internet Security 2012 60-Day Trial, Windows Live Essentials, HP Support Assistant, HP Power Manager, WildTangent, EverNote, Microsoft Office 2010 Trial, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Player
Includes: WebCam with Integrated Microphone, AC Power Adapter, Power Cord, Battery, Owner's Manual

Don't know why you guys don't like this deal as it wasn't posted

TARGET LINK

Member Summary

laptop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

kcee said:   

Don't know why you guys don't like this deal as it wasn't posted

Terrible processor kills it for me.

It's getting some love other places. Someone suggested selling the SIM card, which potentially could fetch some decent $.

It's netbookish so I wouldn't be expecting a top of the line processor. LOL Just got a 12.5 laptop myself so I'm not buying but as far as this market is concerned it seems decent.

kcee said:   It's netbookish so I wouldn't be expecting a top of the line processor. LOL Just got a 12.5 laptop myself so I'm not buying but as far as this market is concerned it seems decent.
True Dat. Between the 15.6" laptop I purchased in the Fall and the Tablet under the tree, Netbooks are not on my radar.

Use REDcard and any Catalinas or mailed coupons to save even more.

Is this correct?

All the specs I can find for this laptop say its max res is 1366x768. If target has this one with a special HD screen it may be worth it.

collegeguypat said:   Is this correct?

All the specs I can find for this laptop say its max res is 1366x768. If target has this one with a special HD screen it may be worth it.

That is the highest it can drive on VGA or HDMI. The LCD is 1366x768.

scoobydooby said:   collegeguypat said:   Is this correct?

That is the highest it can drive on VGA or HDMI. The LCD is 1366x768.

That can't be true, I have the dm1z-4030us and I can output to 1080p on VGA and HDMI just fine (E350 chipset, 2 generations old). I'm going to swing by the store tonight and take a look.

collegeguypat said:   That can't be true, I have the dm1z-4030us and I can output to 1080p on VGA and HDMI just fine (E350 chipset, 2 generations old). I'm going to swing by the store tonight and take a look.
Go ahead, but someone else confirmed (in person I assume) that it is 1366x768.

I would use 200MB of data in about 5 minutes so that is pretty much useless.

I just got this... my sim card is punched out, is it in my lap top? With the free service, shouldn't it automatically be able to go to internet? (I'm not to bright with computers and need you all!)

I just got this... my sim card is punched out, is it in my lap top? With the free service, shouldn't it automatically be able to go to internet? (I'm not to bright with computers and need you all!)

Lvscott said:   I would use 200MB of data in about 5 minutes so that is pretty much useless.

I think this is mostly so you can send an email, or look up movie times, or upload some code, or some other non data-intensive task on the fly. Not to stream Netflix. I see this as being really useful.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014