• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Take an additional 20% off Living Social sitewide with code PARENTS1

Pay with any credit card, before 8am on December 22nd, using Visa's V.me payment program (like PayPal) and get a $25 Living Social credit good for a future purchase

*V.me Terms & Conditions

Promotional offer valid 5:00AM EST December 16, 2012 to 4:59AM PST December 22, 2012. Following Eligible Purchase during Promotional offer using V.me on LivingSocial, 25 Promotional Deal Bucks will be deposited in LivingSocial account of purchase on or before January 3, 2013. Eligible Purchases include “All Deals” and “Nationwide” Daily Deals (as displayed on www.livingsocial.com) and excludes purchases in Escapes, Shop, Takeout and Delivery, purchases made via mobile app or mobile web, or transacted on a third party site. LivingSocial’s time records shall be determinative and final. Deal Bucks are subject to restrictions at http://help.livingsocial.com/articles/the-basics-of-deal-bucks and will expire thirty (30) days from the date of deposit. LivingSocial reserves the right to revoke any Deal Bucks issued for Eligible Purchases that are subsequently refunded or cancelled. Limit one (1) issuance of Deal Bucks per LivingSocial account. Multiple accounts per user prohibited.

Member Summary

livingsocial
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Who accepts this? I don't recall on any websites.

2cheap2eat said:   Who accepts this? I don't recall on any websites.

Currently accepted by 23 merchant partners: "1-800-Flowers.COM, 88Hours.com, beach camera, bidz.com, Blue Nile, Buy.com, buydig, Cooking.com, CozyBoots.com, Events.Shoebuy.com, Modnique.com, MovieTickets.com, OpticsPlanet, PacSun.com, Rangefinders, Scentiments.com, Shoebuy.com, Shoplet.com, StudentUniverse, Zoostores.com, and more"

On FW, I've seen V.me discounts for Buy.com, Living Social, Shoebuy.com, and buydig.com. I'm sure we'll continue to see such offers as they roll out the V.me program, just like Google did when they rolled out Google Wallet. Also, part of he program is to offer member only promotional discounts/offers based on your activity and interests.

Also of interest, their FAQs state:

"You can add Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit cards to your V.me account."

"V.me can be accessed using any web-enabled mobile device"

HTH

Thanks! Just did this today. A year of Chicago magazine for $4.80 and then $25 deal bucks coming my way. Alright!

Minimum purchase requird ???

20% off code is targeted so no good unless you got a email with the offer in it...

oregonrebel said:   20% off code is targeted so no good unless you got a email with the offer in it...

I had same problem.

Any way to pay with another method if I am a LivingSocial Plus member with deal bucks remaining? I don't see an option to use v.me, it defaults to using my deal bucks ... TIA.

thanks

pjs22 said:   Any way to pay with another method if I am a LivingSocial Plus member with deal bucks remaining? I don't see an option to use v.me, it defaults to using my deal bucks ... TIA.

I had the same exact question. It wants to use dealbucks first and there is no other option to pay with v.me...

The only way I see is to buy something which can be refunded to use up the dealbucks and then buy using v.me
Then submit for refund for the deal purchased to use up the dealbucks

Am I the only one who doesn't see V.me as an option at checkout anywhere

I didn't see the option to checkout using "V.me" in my laptop (IE or firefox or chrome), but only in Ipad.

Update: 20% off code worked for me (existing account) on Dec 18, but today I saw in Slickdeals that the code is working now only for new accounts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014