• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2...

Description:
Use Coupon Code: glockgen3. Glock 19 GEN3, 9mm, FS, 15RD, PI1950203
Specifications:
Caliber : 9MM Slide : STEEL
Action : DA SEMI AUTO Frame : POLYMER
Magazine Capacity: 15 Finish: BLACK MATTE
Barrel Length : 4" Grips : GROOVED FRONT & BACK STRAPS
Overall Length : 6.85" Model#: PI1950203
Weight : 20.99 OZ. * 5# TRIGGER PULL
Sights : FIXED WHITE OUTLINE REAR * TWO HI-CAP MAGAZINES
WHITE DOT FRONT

Member Summary

Glock 19 Gen 3 9mm 4" barrel 15 Rnds
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It would already be sold out at this price with NS installed.

duckbuter (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 8:37p) |

Have a heart!, OP!

f2000sa (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 8:46p) |

Your first amendment rights are in regards to the government only. It doesn't carry over to private enterprises.

bgriffin (Dec. 18, 2012 @ 8:50p) |

To own a gun is our right. Dont like it, move onto the next DEAL.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Moderation in 3, 2, 1...

Wish it came with night sights

i have this one, love it. Use 30 rd magazine cause I live in a non-communist state. LOL

Funny, Government trying to infringe on our 2nd amendment and Fat Wallet infringing on our 1st amendment. Stop deleting our messages.

Trickracen said:   Funny, Government trying to infringe on our 2nd amendment and Fat Wallet infringing on our 1st amendment. Stop deleting our messages.

First off, they can do whatever the **** they want.

Do you think they really want to be in the middle of this, trying to stay impartial, while having people on both sides making purposefully inflammatory statements just to disrupt discussions?

Some people need to stop being overly sensitive, going around giving red to anything associated with guns, and others need to shut the **** up already. If you don't have something to say specifically pertaining to the deal, it doesn't need to be said right now. Use some common sense.

FW was still allowing gun deals to be posted for the time being, because they figured most people would know this is not the time or place for political and personal soap-boxing.

I agree with most of what you said, lordoffire. However, there's no reason (beyond the fact that it's a hot button topic that incites emotion) that gun-related deals shouldn't be posted. They are a product that many people desire; furthermore it's not easy to find good deals on firearms, unlike many other items out there (clothing, computer components, etc.).

Butcherboy, I want to personally thank you for not caring what people say or think about your posting deals related to firearms. You realize that you don't want to remove any rights given by the amendments to those that would want to do the contrary to you.

nitesbane said:   I agree with most of what you said, lordoffire. However, there's no reason (beyond the fact that it's a hot button topic that incites emotion) that gun-related deals shouldn't be posted. They are a product that many people desire; furthermore it's not easy to find good deals on firearms, unlike many other items out there (clothing, computer components, etc.).

Correct, that is the only reason it is a problem at the moment. I do support responsible gun ownership, but common sense right now says "wait a bit so tempers can cool down".
It's not worth getting people riled up, whether intentionally or not.

Can we please stay on topic, Is this a good shipped price.

Butcherboy said:   Can we please stay on topic, Is this a good shipped price.

Yep, this is a good shipped price. In my area local gun shops want about $550 for these, plus tax, and half the time they steal the second mag out of it and try to sell it back to you for $30.

Any place selling 223 for reasonable right now? I can't find any since the knee jerk reaction announcement.

opathal said:   Any place selling 223 for reasonable right now? I can't find any since the knee jerk reaction announcement.
Cabelas has 300rnds with dry box $125 free shipping and there are 20% coupons floating around. It is OOS right now, but it is backorderable http://www.cabelas.com/product/PMC-223-Bulk-Ammunition-with-Dry-...

Im sorry, I meant rifles. I've been meaning to get a Bushmaster for years now, but have put it off. It appears a single deranged person is reason enough to punish millions of law abiding citizens.

A college student was killed close to me when a thief drove up and attempted to steal her purse. She got entangled and was dragged 100yrds to her death. Maybe they'll ban purses and cars next.

Can't we, out of respect for the victims of the tragedy this week, take a week break from posting deals about guns. 1st amendment rights aside for a moment, can't we have some compassion and understanding please??

While i understand the shooting was terrible, the gun did not kill those poor children, the person pulling the trigger did.

Lets stay on topic all

For all the folks looking for that 1st gun, home protection piece, general target practice, carry gun, the G19 is about as good as it gets.

caricell said:   Can't we, out of respect for the victims of the tragedy this week, take a week break from posting deals about guns. 1st amendment rights aside for a moment, can't we have some compassion and understanding please??

There are thousands of car deaths every year.....should we avoid deal on cars all together? It's amazing to me that a few kids in America die at the hands of a lunatic and America quite literally has a heart attack. In Africa Tens of Thousands of children are massacred every single year and no one makes a peep. Hundreds if not thousands of kids were abused by church members.....should we ban churches? The terrorist in 911 used planes! Why didn't we ban those? They killed way more people!

We live in a world full of dangers. If this psycho didn't use a gun, he's have used a car. If he couldn't find a car, he might has stole a bus.

Bad things happen that we CANNOT control. Criminals will never cease having access to these weapons. Disagree? Look at how hard Marijuana is to get....its been illegal for 50+ years.

The mother is the culprit. She placed a lethal weapon (knives, forks, bats, guns) in the vicinity of a trouble kid. A kid she DID NOT control or point out to authorities. Before we start placing blame on the tools used to carry out this atrocity, let's step back and consider other things that could have been used in their place.

duckbuter said:   For all the folks looking for that 1st gun, home protection piece, general target practice, carry gun, the G19 is about as good as it gets.

I also like the Springfield XD 9mm, 4 Inch

My favorite gun reviewer. Hikok54 Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I would jump on this if it was Gen 4.

Butcherboy said:   duckbuter said:   For all the folks looking for that 1st gun, home protection piece, general target practice, carry gun, the G19 is about as good as it gets.

I also like the Springfield XD 9mm, 4 Inch

Only issue I have seen with Springfield is resale value compared to Glocks. Guess you could argue if that grip safety is needed or not for a fighting gun but I don't think folks could go wrong with either purchase.

This is easily 50 to 75 bux cheaper then most "local" places will have it at.

I don't think getting a G4 is that important IMO. The G3's have had amazing track records and you can always add the g4 spring configuration to the gun although if you do some research folks arent totally sold on the fact if its any better then the g3's.

hammer45 said:   Wish it came with night sights

It would already be sold out at this price with NS installed.

Have a heart!, OP!

Trickracen said:   Funny, Government trying to infringe on our 2nd amendment and Fat Wallet infringing on our 1st amendment. Stop deleting our messages.

Your first amendment rights are in regards to the government only. It doesn't carry over to private enterprises.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014