LED
Native Resolution 1280 x 800
Ports 1x HDMI - Micro, 1x Docking
Ports 1x HDMI - Micro, 1x Docking
Bluetooth Bluetooth 3.0 + HS

409.99 - 5% in rewards
$20 promo code VISA12B = 369.49

shipping is free

http://www.adorama.com/ASTF300TB1WK.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medi...

Member Summary

Asus 32GB Transformer Pad TF300T
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal, same it does not have gorilla glass which makes it a deal breaker for me.

GWBush said:   Good deal, same it does not have gorilla glass which makes it a deal breaker for me.

Now that's a new one. I guess you toss around your tablet in the air a lot or something? If you have a screen protector and a tablet case you should be well protected. I'd be more worried about it falling on it's back and breaking the electronics inside it than falling face forward and shattering the glass. I have yet to see anyone with shattered glass on a tablet.

This pisses me off I bought the 16gb for my daughter yesterday, if it had not shipped I would have switched the order, but she will be fine.

Sweet deal. Up to $420 now, but still pretty nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014