• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse (Black)
Item: 357530 Model: U5K-00001

One-touch Scrolling - Explore the touch strip with unique horizontal scroll. Flick up, down, and side...
Up to 18-Month Battery Life - Use your mouse for up to 18 months on a single battery
BlueTrack Technology - Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical.

up to 12/22/12.
In-Store Coupon Code: 15202
In-Store Printable Coupon: http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/BQ0Jt-B7SHGCB8vyeBCWXqvzP2/c...

Price will be $9.99
Please this is in-store don't even bother calling.

http://www.staples.com/Microsoft-Explorer-Touch-Mouse-Black/prod...

edited:

Price match Bestbuy:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Explorer+Touch+Mouse+-+B...

use the coupon:
In-Store Coupon Code: 15202
In-Store Printable Coupon: http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/BQ0Jt-B7SHGCB8vyeBCWXqvzP2/c...

Bringing it to $5!!! thanks to the reply.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

U5K-00001
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Touch Mouse
Thanks JKooles
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Update title with store name

I have had this mouse for a while now. They only thing I wish it had is page forward/page buttons back when on Firefox/IE.

Price: $39.99
Instant Savings: - $15.00
$24.99*
Each
*Price after savings
QTY. Add to Cart
Add to Favorites

Reserve & PickupReserve now and pick up in store, usually within two hours. See details

It says 24.99 here. I guess the printed coupon is an additional $15 off ?

MothersNghtmare said:   Price: $39.99
Instant Savings: - $15.00
$24.99*
Each
*Price after savings
QTY. Add to Cart
Add to Favorites

Reserve & PickupReserve now and pick up in store, usually within two hours. See details

It says 24.99 here. I guess the printed coupon is an additional $15 off ?
Price is $39.99 in-store. So, you need to either price match and use the coupon in-store, YMMV, or reserve online to lock in the online price when picking up in the store and then apply the coupon. Again YMMV but easier since the PM is done automatically by the system for a reserve item.

Bought this mouse at Target on clearance a month ago - terrible mouse. I only use it for traveling when I have to.

I have used this mouse for over a year and I love it. So obviously a mouse is a very individual thing. Worth a try.
Neil

I think its weird that Microsoft is a software company, and they even bother selling keyboards, mice etc? Their keyboard and mouse business can't be that big a percent of their sales?

Maybe Coca Cola will start selling extension cords and flashlights.

pezgarden said:   I think its weird that Microsoft is a software company, and they even bother selling keyboards, mice etc? Their keyboard and mouse business can't be that big a percent of their sales?

You just get into PC's? Microsoft has been making keyboards and mice for a few decades now

pezgarden said:   I think its weird that Microsoft is a software company, and they even bother selling keyboards, mice etc? Their keyboard and mouse business can't be that big a percent of their sales?

Where have you been? Beside keyboards and mice, they make xbox, and from what I can tell, that's all hardware too.

Their keyboards and traditionally their mice have been rock solid. I have used the ergo elite keyboard for all of college and now use the ergo 4000. In fact, I have found that before windows 7 and office 07, their hardware was much better and trustworthy than the software.

Price match is not done by the system automatically. Reservation confirmation form that Staples will pull out has a bar code that rings the full price 39.99 despite the fact that it shows 24.99 on that form. So as many have already said, huge YMMV.

Reserved online, and picked up at my local Staples, the Touch Mouse for $9.99; although it initially rang up at $39.99, when the employee hit total on the cash register, the $15 instant discount did apply. She then applied the $15 coupon, and I got my $10 mouse with no trouble.

Bought one. Store price was $39.99, so had to price match to website price.

BestBuy has it for $19.99. Pricematch at my local Staples was a breeze. Applied coupon, bringing the price down to $5.00 plus tax. Saved $70 on two. The checkout girl was amazed.

Nice my Staples won't let me do both

Got 2 @ ~$5 each. Thanks OP.

yes now $5 very great deal thanks to ingowilliam

At the B&M store, I was told by employee that no Staples in LA has them in stock even though their web site front end shows it in some stores.

This is a huge ymmv. No go with the asshats at the Staples near me.

No go in east bay area, either. Staples claims that 24.99 has been discount coupon value already.

I reserved at Staples today and they also accepted the $15 coupon. Got it for $9.99 + tax. I bought a few things along with the Memorex DVD 50 spindle (for $5) separately first. When the employee saw the $10 price he thought there was an error and looked around for someone to ask. We have a no-bag law and I already had the mouse in my own ecobag so he printed the receipt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014