Lifetime Cash Back:

eBay Now! New app free $20 if you use before 12/31. SF and NY only. iPhone Only

First page
1 of 3
Luniz97
12/19/12 5:48 AM
eBay Now!

http://now.eBay.com

A new service by eBay that delivers what you need from stores like Macy's, best buy, Home Depot etc to your door. It's essentially a free $20 for trying out the service. I am in San Francisco so YMMV.

A: eBay Now is currently available within San Francisco and parts of New York City, specifically Manhattan south of 125th St and western Brooklyn. Though anyone can download the app, you can only place an order within the specified delivery zones.

App Store search eBay Now and use it before 12/31 and get $20 bucks for trying out the service.

Whether you're stuck at work, out and about, or just too busy, use eBay Now to shop from local retailers, and we'll deliver your order in about an hour.
Find what you want, order what you want.
Choose from thousands of items at stores in your area, like Best Buy, Macy's, and REI.

Our valet will pick up the item and deliver it to you.
We go to the store. We bring it to you. So you can keep doing whatever you need to.

Pay with your credit card or PayPal account.
The same way you do on eBay. It's simple and seamless.
WikiPost
12/19/12 5:48 AM
Troubleshooting
Although I was actually within the delivery area, the app errored out and said I need to be within delivery area to qualify. My WiFi's IP address was possibly giving off an incorrect location (via geolocation services?). Disabled my WiFi, and once I was on my wireless connection, it went through OK.

Other notes:
I was only able to select "Subway $25 gift card" from Target. When Valet called me to confirm item and delivery location, I asked if he can get Starbucks card instead, and he gladly said "sure, I can do that".
eBay Now [ image/png - 31.54kB ]
App home screen [ image/png - 250.17kB ]
Splash screen added today (Dec 21) [ image/png - 303.69kB ]
my1bug
12/19/12 7:28 AM
I'm getting kozmo flashback. That was the most amazing service. I miss it.
sgogo
12/19/12 7:52 AM
Very cool!
tom88my
12/19/12 8:17 AM
I have just placed an order and it will be delivery within an hour at your iphone GPS location in person.

Just received my order, it really fast and easy.

order $25 worth plus free shipping and plus $20 off 1st time buyer =$5.45
Luniz97
12/19/12 9:25 AM
tom88my said:   

I have just placed an order and it will be delivery within an hour at your iphone GPS location in person.

Wow thats pretty awesome
LiquidSilver
12/19/12 9:37 AM
iPhone only, no Android support yet.
ElGuache
12/19/12 12:39 PM
LiquidSilver said:   

That is what I found out.
ggmon
12/19/12 12:49 PM
ElGuache said:   

LiquidSilver said:   

That is what I found out.

me too
mbseeker
12/19/12 1:07 PM
iphone only
that's gotta make android users pretty mad. happy to be an iphone owner. hopefully they will have an android version soon with the same offer.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.