Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

eBay Now! New app free $20 if you use before 12/31. SF and NY only. iPhone Only

2 of 3
Luniz97
12/19/12 1:22 PM
mbseeker said:   

iphone only
that's gotta make android users pretty mad. happy to be an iphone owner. hopefully they will have an android version soon with the same offer.

made the change in the topic so others know...didn't know it was iPhone only.
Yuyak
12/19/12 1:40 PM
For the 6 other people in the world with WindowsPhones, they don't have an app for us either
owenscott
12/19/12 2:11 PM
Great ... please update title to "NYC" as about 4 million of us people live in NY that are not NOT NOT in the city.
Oh thats right im suppose to somehow "just know" that OP meant the city ...
ablang
12/19/12 2:58 PM
By the time this makes it to other cities (and Android), I'm sure the new $20 offer will no longer be there.
anusha123
12/19/12 4:01 PM
Offer not working in charlotte
tedteddy
12/19/12 8:04 PM
Yuyak said:   

For the 6 other people in the world with WindowsPhones, they don't have an app for us either

Is there a BlackBerry app?
g0dMAn
12/20/12 8:40 AM
tom88my said:   

I have just placed an order and it will be delivery within an hour at your iphone GPS location in person.

Just received my order, it really fast and easy.

order $25 worth plus free shipping and plus $20 off 1st time buyer =$5.45

You should turn off your gps and move half a block.. Then watch the person look for you, record it, and upload to this thread. Please. Thanks.
WonderBaby
12/20/12 10:52 AM
Just did this. However when the product was delivered, the final invoice cost was more than it was listed for in the app checkout a few hours earlier. Also the app's search and shopping cart have bugs. This was not a perfect experience, but you can still get a decent +66% discount (plus surprise free gift wrap/box/ribbon), if you get a $30 item + sales tax.
supercalifragilistic
12/20/12 3:18 PM
Ordered, waited for 3 hours (delivery in Manhattan), cancelled. Need to head home.

Apparently the couriers are overloaded.

If you can wait, looked like a good deal.
therugsucker
12/20/12 3:26 PM
supercalifragilistic said:   

Ordered, waited for 3 hours (delivery in Manhattan), cancelled. Need to head home.

Apparently the couriers are overloaded.

If you can wait, looked like a good deal.

The FW effect.
2 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.