• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

I have been looking for an AIO that could scan 11x17 and found the Brother MFC-J6710DW for $150 at bestbuy.com. It was $150 at Office Depot and Staples last week and has gone up to $250 this week. I was thinking of doing a PM with Best Buy but found that Staples is also selling the refurbished version for $150. The best thing about the refurbished one is that it carries the same long 3-year warranty as the new version.

The MFC-J6710DW has some nice features although most reviewers seem to find the default print quality to be slightly below average which can be improved somewhat with tweaking. If you are looking for photo quality prints, this one is not for you. I use a Samsung CLP-300 laser as my primary color printer so this should work out good for me.

- Full AIO functions - copy, print, scan, fax, OCR
- 11x17 scan and print for 2-page brochures, engineering drawings and posters
- Duplex print
- ADF
- Wireless B/G/N, 10/100 and USB 2.0
- Two 250-sheet paper trays
- 3 Year warranty
- Scan to flash drive, SD and Sony media cards and network computers
- Low ink costs compared to HP or Epson and readily available OEM cartridges
- Brother Apps for printing from IOS and Android devices

The printer is big and heavy (40+ lbs).

Note: the model number of the refurbished version at Staples has an 'E' at the beginning!

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brother Refurbished EMFC-J6710DW Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014