Model: MZ-7TD500BW

Includes:
Samsung 840 Series 500GB 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive
Samsung Smart Migration Software
Samsung Software & Manual CD
Quick User Manual
Samsung 3 Years Warranty

Promo Code: VISA12B
"Spend $150 at Adorama using your VISA card and Adorama will send you a $10 gift card. The more you spend, the more you get back! For each additional $100 you charge, $5 will be added to the value of your gift card (up to a maximum of $50)."

This deal should give you back $15 gift card if you pay by VISA, and bring the actual price down below $300

Linky

Adorama
See Adorama discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung 840 Series SSD
Thanks DoubleWood
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why is this getting red? It's potentially cheaper than the black friday 299 price on these. So what you don't get Far Cray 3 free, I for one don't want the game and would rather have a better price.

Are these down to 1,000 cycles? I know it doesn't really that much, but still feeling uncomfortable knowing my HD is dying by the click.

Back to $365

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014