• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just picked up Battlefield 3 Premium for the PC @ Target for 29.99 (half price). Looks like it is instore only. This includes the premium membership as well as all 5 expansion packs. Didn't check for PS3 or XBOX.

Member Summary

Battlefield 3 Premium (40.31kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

$29.99 Dec 16-22 Ad (222.43kB)
Thanks goldpiece
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

dont forget 5% off when using your redCard.

Was this on clearance? Coupons?

No coupon and I dind't see a clearance sign, just had a sale tag in front of it with the sale price.

as everyone knows already... target marks down stuff in periods... 30, then 50, then 70, then 90 (if it makes it that far)... you can see the percentage on the top right of the clearance sticker.

Amazon dropped the PC version from $59 to $39. I just see Target trying to save face, at least on the PC side..

$35 at Amazon now. Anyone else find it at Target for $30? Prem doesn't show up on their web at all.

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3-Premium-Edition-Pc/dp/B008OQ...

Is this the main game and expansions or just the expansions?

So, this is actually an advertised sale that started Dec 16. I went to my local Target and sure enough there they were. I got 3 of them, because I assume you need seperate keys for three to play at once? They were $29.99. And yes, they are the complete set of 5 expansions and the game. Normally about $60 retail.

Attached is the page of the ad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014