• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

tweetbot
Disclaimer
This is one of the best Twitter clients available.
The price dropped from $2.99 to $0.99. This price should last only for a few days.
click to itunes

"Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot."

What people are saying:

“I’ve tried every iPhone Twitter client in the App Store, and Tweetbot is my favorite, hands-down.” - John Gruber, Daring Fireball

“Tweetbot puts a lot of useful Twitter features at your fingertips with the high level of style and polish that only Tapbots can provide. It's my new favorite client.” - David Chartier, Macworld

Deal found in appshopper.

Member Summary

Tweetbot
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014