• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The sales is for Dec. 19 - 22 2012.

Taurus PT92

Taurus Millennium Pro

PT92 listed for $458 at Buds and Millennium Pro 9mm listed for $329 at Buds.

The PT92 is this year Black Friday's price. I've bought one so I guess they didn't sell too many during Black Friday. I'm thinking about getting the Millennium Pro. Is it good for carry? I believe Millennium Pro is a subcompact.

Member Summary

Taurus PT92 9mm
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll give you a bit o' green, since it does show to be $150 off reg. Academy pricing.

You might be picking up some 'red' because it's a Taurus (ie..gun snobs), or because the -real- Beretta 92 has been on sale recently here.

Logan71 said:   I'll give you a bit o' green, since it does show to be $150 off reg. Academy pricing.

You might be picking up some 'red' because it's a Taurus (ie..gun snobs), or because the -real- Beretta 92 has been on sale recently here.

Taurus is kind of mix in both review and gun forums. I've personal send in a Taurus and Rossi back for repair so I can understand why people doesn't like Taurus. After repair both guns have perform quite well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014