Add to my Card
Disclaimer

Play Store Safeway App
Disclaimer

Safeway Just for You Homepage
Disclaimer

iTunes Multi-pack
Disclaimer
Get $60 worth of iTunes gift cards for $36 at safeway and safeway brand stores.

Download the safeway Just for You app, or register your safeway number at http://www.safeway.com/ShopStores/Offers-Landing-IMG.page. Go to the "Coupon Center" and register for the deal, select "Special offers", and click "add to my cart" and you will get $15 instantly off iTunes purchase of $50 or more. On top of that there's a 15% off promo on "multipack" iTunes cards. So, if you buy two $30 multipacks (total $60) and have downloaded offer in the app, you get $15 off immediately, as well as the 15% for buying multipacks, for a total discount of $24 off of the $60 (pretax). If you want more than $60 worth of cards, you can do individual transactions for each set of multipacks and rack up the deals.

You have to go register your safeway number at the site Or in the app store (Google Play shown here)

Then go to the “Coupon Center”

Select “Special offers”

Click add to my cart

Member Summary

$60 iTunes for $36 at Safeway
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These offers are targeted and/or regional. This does not, for instance, show up for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014