• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was searching around for a good deal on the subject item and couldn't find anything outstanding so I decided to go into the VZW store in Beavercreek, OH to buy it since I had $100 gift card there. Once the clerk rang the unit up, it only came to approximately $239 with tax. I didn't want to say anything as it was obviously a great deal. That is 25% from what I've seen. The only caveat that I can think of is that I get a corporate partner discount, but didn't think it worked on Bose. Hope it works for y'all.

Yes, this is the Soundlink II.

Spence

Verizon Wireless
Need a Verizon Wireless coupon that earns Up to $75.00 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Bose Soundlink II
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's a great price. I have this unit from QVC that came with a cover/case and car charger but I also paid $329 for it. I too have a corporate discount at VZ of 25% so I'm going to head there after work and see if it is that price. To me the car charger & case aren't worth the $100 difference.

This is likely the soundlink series 1.

The online price is the same and reflects a 25% discount after I logged in. They are offering free 2 day shipping.

Ellipsis said:   This is likely the soundlink series 1.

OP says "Yes, this is the Soundlink II." - why would you doubt him/her?

flowindex said:   The online price is the same and reflects a 25% discount after I logged in. They are offering free 2 day shipping.

Not for me! Still $299 even after logging in.

I realized the one I bought at QVC is the original Soundlink and not the Soundlink II. The original Soundlink always sounded a little muffled to me but the II is supposed to have a much better sound. Sending QVC's back and free 2-day shipping, newer version, and saving $100 doesn't hurt. Thanks OP!

flowindex said:   The online price is the same and reflects a 25% discount after I logged in. They are offering free 2 day shipping.

Same here. Have to click on the product to see the discount.

Got one today at the work price. Guy said it was because of my work discount. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014