• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Neiman Marcus (11.23kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Anyone know if these prices are good in store as well?

Yahoo! The Alice and Olivia bike is now at a price I can afford! $249 (at half off)
Also, Marc Jacobs metallic bag - $34.99
and even the Lela Rose Top! - $34.99
Robert Rodriguez Dress - $49.99

gotta love target! Free shipping on all the collection - but they stick you with tax!

Hurry before they sell out. (free shipping gives you a New Year's delivery timeframe.... but you can always give them a picture in the box under the tree)

hillestadk said:   Anyone know if these prices are good in store as well?

I saw the same 50% discount on Neiman Marcus @ Target items in store earlier today.

is this a new oxymoron?

i guess people don't want to pay for overpriced goods anymore.

Stunner2xx said:   i guess people don't want to pay for overpriced goods anymore.

No kidding. I never saw any of the in-store merchandise move. Can't imagine the average Target shopper was too interested in this stuff.

What is the special return policy on those items?(All items must be returned by 01/05/2013)?

Why Target but not WalMart?

cuz target is relatively clean and hip, WalMart in contrast is pretty ghetto

wei2cool said:   Why Target but not WalMart?

wei2cool said:   Why Target but not WalMart?

Target isn't exactly a luxury retailer, but have you SEEN the disparity in shoppers between the two?

Infinite42 said:   wei2cool said:   Why Target but not WalMart?

Target isn't exactly a luxury retailer, but have you SEEN the disparity in shoppers between the two?

I don't think anyone would mistake Target as a luxury retailer, however it is one bar above WalMart. NM could go straight to the bottom.

Wow, after all the money they wasted announcing this thing, it was obviously a dud. Someone's not getting their bonus this year!

wei2cool said:   Infinite42 said:   wei2cool said:   Why Target but not WalMart?

I don't think anyone would mistake Target as a luxury retailer, however it is one bar above WalMart. NM could go straight to the bottom.
NM would go straight to the bottom or to the top? Target may not be a luxury retailer, but people would would never DREAM of going anywhere NEAR a WM will go to Target. In any event, I'm sure it was not intended to get NM shoppers to Target, it was to get people who cannot afford to shop there (or prefer not to spend that kind of money) to go to Target.

I don't know how many ppl thought the stuff was any good but seriously..... Horrible quality Junk with a froo froo brand at a grossly still overpriced cost

anorexicwallet said:   I don't know how many ppl thought the stuff was any good but seriously..... Horrible quality Junk with a froo froo brand at a grossly still overpriced cost

I don't agree across the whole line. Some items were nice and quite a bargain compared to typical items from these designers. Now they are even a better bargain at 50% off.

I suspect Target over-ordered. After the Missoni release where many items were sold out in minutes and resold on eBay at quite a profit, Target management announced they increased quantities for the Neiman/Marcus event. Target may have been better off ordering less and creating another situation of scarcity.

I didnt get the idea. Why would NM want to partner with Target. How does it benefit them???? Anyhow I read that the promo was a flop partly due to poor execution. The setup of the merchandise upon launch was at that back of most target stores near fitting rooms. The whole thing was dumb IMO.

Tried to price match with just the receipt and without the item. That didn't work for me up in Los Angeles.

So I had to purchase the marked down item and return that same item with the old receipt. Worked. No issues.

It's just annoying customers actually have to do this to get their money back on a purchased item less than 30 days old.

Oscar De La Rent--
Pet Collar and Leash - Small
Sale Price $19.99 online price
Reg: Original Price $39.99

So a dog collar should be a "designer" item while public schools are considered luxury and get budget-cuts. Yeh right...we want permanent tax-cuts so we can buy designer dog collars .......... and ... ahem.... create jobs!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014