• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ipod Touch 8 gig 4th gen OPEN BOX $129 free ship

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855101268R

Seems like a good deal if you are willing to deal with OPENBOX risks.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ipod Touch 8 gig 4th gen
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Refurbished" products have been tested to ensure compliance with original manufacturer specifications, and MAY include a limited manufacturer warranty - see the item's product page for details. Newegg only guarantees your receipt of the Open Box product with the purchase of this item. Any accessories MAY OR MAY NOT be included. Newegg will NOT send you any missing accessories, even if it is required to use all of the item's functions.
Pass

APPLE STORE LINK 8gb out of stock, check back at $129, the 32GB available at $179. Much prefer to deal with Apple on these, they put all the pieces in the box and it's hard to tell they've been used.

Special Limited Time Price
Originally released September 2010
Music, movies, TV shows, videos, games
Applications, ebooks, audiobooks, podcasts
Photos, Safari web browser, email, Maps
Multi-Touch display
Built-in cameras + FaceTime
HD Video recording and editing
Nike + iPod support
Apple Earphones
USB cable

Not too bad. At least the touch would still be returnable to Newegg within 30 days for a refund.

Open Box Refund Only Return Policy

I prefer those refurbished by Apple and with a 1-year warranty. Apple's way in refurbishing include new earbuds, new casing or back, etc. I don't know how other companies refurbish their iPods.

Newegg does not charge sales tax in my state where Apple does.

I thought refurbished meant they did something to it, reading Newegg's definition of refurb is if they turn it on and it works its been refurbished

Just checked. Black 8GB iPod Touchs are currently IN STOCK!

legirons said:   APPLE STORE LINK 8gb out of stock, check back at $129, the 32GB available at $179. Much prefer to deal with Apple on these, they put all the pieces in the box and it's hard to tell they've been used.

faw169 said:   Newegg does not charge sales tax in my state where Apple does.

I guess you have to decide if sales tax is the deal breaker considering Apple tossing in a one-year warranty as a new unit and the more extensive way they refurbish their products.

hkgfnt said:   faw169 said:   Newegg does not charge sales tax in my state where Apple does.

I guess you have to decide if sales tax is the deal breaker considering Apple tossing in a one-year warranty as a new unit and the more extensive way they refurbish their products.
7% more for me is sufficient to justify 11 months more of warranty and a full compliment of stuff that should be in the box.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014