• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Constantly reviewed as one of the best bang for your buck floor-standing speakers. I noticed a few weeks ago they were on sale for $111.99 in-store, so I went back today to see they wre marked down again to $99.99. This is in-store only. Newegg doesn't carry these yet. $124.99 on bestbuy's website as well as Amazon. $129.99 @ frys.

This was a Holmdel, NJ store so slight YMMV if your store hasn't marked them down on sale yet. Last time I checked every store in my area has them same price.

Combined with 5% Chase Freedom bonus rewards and my $25 mycokereward gift card, great price. Original plan was to use my 20/200 AMEX credit, but didn't meet the $200 requirement.

Amazon Link

Member Summary

Pioneer SP-FS52 LR
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might want to add "floor-standing speaker" to your title, OP. Not sure how much "SP-FS52 LR" has become a recognizable/household name...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014