• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Supposed to only be for paying IGN Prime members, but it works for all (for right now at least). You may need an IGN account (free) to access.

Linky

Instructions for redeeming the Promotion Code on your PS3 system once you get the beta key.
1. Open an account on the PlayStationŽNetwork (or use an existing account).
2. From the PlayStationNetwork icon on the Xross Media Bar, select "Account Management".
3. Enter 'Transaction Management'.
4. Select 'Redeem Playstation Network Card or Promotional Code'.
5. Enter Promotion Code. Please note that the Promotion Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
6. Once the Promotion Code has been entered correctly, click 'Continue'. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

Member Summary

God Of War: Ascension (33.73kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

I'm fabulous! (16.80kB)
Thanks Counterfit
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I could still understand/recommend filtering God of War from kids. There are certainly levels of gore and God of War pu... (more)

jbserra (Jan. 10, 2013 @ 7:36a) |

i think you can actually get the beta from the playstation store... i seen something like that on the ticker when you fi... (more)

harrybosco (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 7:46p) |

Works, you can also redeem the code online at

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/account/giftcar...

If that ... (more)

pitflyer (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 8:32p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

works nd thanks

works nd thanks

Wish I could give you 2 greens you're making my son a happy boy (well he's way taller than me now so he's not really a little boy...)!

Rep!

Thank you!

Awesome!

Thank You

Thank you, It installed as Multiplayer Beta. Hope I downloaded the right one

I will be installing this when I get home tonight. Yay!

Just a quick (and maybe dumb) question. I am getting a PS3 for my son, so how do I get this to work on his PS3 console?

sideoutjj said:   Just a quick (and maybe dumb) question. I am getting a PS3 for my son, so how do I get this to work on his PS3 console?

I would start by getting your (or your son's) IGN account started so you can procure a BETA key. Then when the console gets activated on Playstation Network, you'll use the Beta key with the instructions above to unlock the BETA. Then you'll download it and begin playing. Keep in mind this is BETA software, so it's only a preview of the full release and will cease to work at some point in the near future. Does that help?

That's exactly what I needed to know....it sucks being old..lol
Thanks a lot.

Sweet! Green!

Thanks, downloaded.

Thanks OP getting it now!!

thanks downloading now....that was easy

After I installed the game, it seems I start to have flickering issues with xmb welcome screen and also with some games (uncharted 2). I changed HDMI cable, went back to a cable that I know was working fine before. I hope its not because of this stupid demo.. I dont even like God of war games that much.

you guys are the best. My brother almost cried!!

awesome thanks OP!

Mighty mighty props! Thanks from a very grateful son!

Big old daddy

Thanks! Got my beta last night.
Wife is going to kill me. I told her I didn't want her to order it. Told her I'm tired of the series. Yet, getting the free demo will open a can of worms.

still working

anyone else has the problem of downloading and updating? I always got "network error". Tried 10+ times already.

Was going to allow my 16 year old to download it, but after seeing the trailer and how much gore there is, I think I'm going to pass. Still, green for OP!

ViveLeRoi said:   Was going to allow my 16 year old to download it, but after seeing the trailer and how much gore there is, I think I'm going to pass. Still, green for OP!

you'll be surprised how much video games have evolved from when we (30+ age group) growing up. even tho you wont let him play this, most likely you'll let him play call of duty where he can blow guys head off with a sniper rifle or shotgun. no way around blood and gore these days cause its everywhere.

got my code thanks.

harrybosco said:   ViveLeRoi said:   Was going to allow my 16 year old to download it, but after seeing the trailer and how much gore there is, I think I'm going to pass. Still, green for OP!

you'll be surprised how much video games have evolved from when we (30+ age group) growing up. even tho you wont let him play this, most likely you'll let him play call of duty where he can blow guys head off with a sniper rifle or shotgun. no way around blood and gore these days cause its everywhere.

I could still understand/recommend filtering God of War from kids. There are certainly levels of gore and God of War pushes it to a pretty high level. I'm *cough* older *cough* and even the early GOW games violence made me a little uncomfortable...

I agree that there are also other games out there that have raised the bar for what is acceptable violence in games, but that doesn't mean I have to adjust my threshold for my kids.

Thanks for the code. Hopefully I can put the kids to bed early this weekend! Might have to convince the wife she wants to go meet up with some friends, too...

i think you can actually get the beta from the playstation store... i seen something like that on the ticker when you first come online.

Works, you can also redeem the code online at

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/account/giftcar...

If that doesn't work, login first with your PSN account at

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

And then you can redeem the code at your computer and download next time you are on the PS3.
Thanks for sharing OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014