rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Polar Express
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price! Wish I had waited. I have them all, but paid a lot more than $14.99 each. Sigh...

all links fixed

I remember Best Buy having a rack of $14.99 3D Blu-Ray discs... no idea if those prices are still in effect. I seem to remember it being most of these titles.

misch said:   I remember Best Buy having a rack of $14.99 3D Blu-Ray discs... no idea if those prices are still in effect. I seem to remember it being most of these titles.

could be true, but not sure i think i saw them there too.. with Amazon though if you buy more then one its free shipping, yea best buy has free shipping too, but Amazon dosent have sales tax which would make it cheaper there.

yeah BB had them for $14.99 a week b4 thanksgiving and it ran for a couple of weeks
Amazon now charges tax in TX (bummer)
OP thanks for sharing as some ppl would benefit from this

ohh, that is a bummer. im in nj and i heard Amazon was coming here and nj would have to pay sales tax too. but as of now there not here which is good.

Is there a way to search for these $14.99 3D bluray deals? Amazon's search leaves a lot to be desired.

Mitch said:   Is there a way to search for these $14.99 3D bluray deals? Amazon's search leaves a lot to be desired.

follow this link, http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=MoviesBDBB_Format_Blu_ray_3D?ie=UTF8...

thanks op and thanks for the link to all movies 14.99

welcome

Mitch said:   Is there a way to search for these $14.99 3D bluray deals? Amazon's search leaves a lot to be desired.

What kind of malcontented whining is this? What's wrong with your search for a maximum of maybe 400 3D Blu-Rays pulling up over 5,000 items including items as varied as personal care and grooming products, groceries, children's books, MP3s and clothing?

I'd like to take the person who is responsible for Amazon's search engine, give him/her 3 minutes to find 5 items using the Amazon search engine (which would take a maximum of 1 minute to find with the search engine on any competitor's website), and if he/she fails to find them all before the bell rings, he/she has to have "I'm a Dope" tattooed on his/her forhead, and watch how nervous that tool becomes. It amazes me that that world's largest online retailer has one of the least useful search engines of all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014