• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GOOGLE PLAY STORE LINK

**Dead Space is 85% OFF for a limited time! **

The sci-fi horror masterpiece DEAD SPACE has finally arrived on Android!

This stunning vision of the Dead Space franchise is truly a landmark in mobile gaming. Featuring hardcore gameplay and a rich audio experience, immerse yourself in bloodcurdling events that unleash the Necromorph horde. Once you’ve played, this sci-fi horror masterpiece will truly change the way you think about Android games.

Member Summary

Dead Space
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All EA games for iOS are already down to $0.99 now limited time offer

abscess said:   nfs:mw is also on sale for the same price: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.nfs13...

Awesome!

I've been waiting for this one to go on sale for a while. I thought I was getting it free with my Note 2, but turns out I just got the demo
Glad I waited to buy it.

Thanks!

archena said:   All EA games for iOS are already down to $0.99 now limited time offer

cool story bro, how do I load iOS games on my android device.

I recommend these two apps to track prices

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.tsapps.appsale...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.appzapp.app

or you can use appsales website if you don't want to install the app
http://www.app-sales.net/

please add +tax to the title.. tax kills the deal

Guns! Hurry up and buy it before it's banned!

(I kid, settle down)

How large is the secondary download? I'm getting to the point where I'm needing to aggressively manage the free space on my Note 2

It's certainly not 2.9mb like Google Play says...

randi4ni said:   please add +tax to the title.. tax kills the deal

Do certain locations have to pay tax on apps? If so, I will add it to the title. (I only paid the $0.99).

If you're kidding about paying tax, then I'm a big dummy.

Either way, I'm assuming the "tax kills the deal" part is a joke.

Dead Space
Disclaimer
coolbreeze said:   Guns! Hurry up and buy it before it's banned!

(I kid, settle down)

How large is the secondary download? I'm getting to the point where I'm needing to aggressively manage the free space on my Note 2

Here you go my fellow Note 2 brother. I just wanted to use the palm swipe screen cap and my dropbox app to upload the picture here I'm extremely happy with this phone. I'm also on the same boat as you. Especially with all these $0.99 games on sale now, it's eating up all my internal storage.

Dead space is an excellent series of games. This looks/runs beautiful on my EVO 4g LTE. Now I have a decent game to play during work travel. Thanks!!

Great price. I had Dead Space 2 PC for free in January(using the $5 Amazon credit). Nice to have Dead Space on the phone, too. I believe it looks better than Resident Evil 4 Android based on some screenshots on the Internet. (Thought RE4 is not really available for sale.)

MDHokie said:   coolbreeze said:   Guns! Hurry up and buy it before it's banned!

(I kid, settle down)

Here you go my fellow Note 2 brother. I just wanted to use the palm swipe screen cap and my dropbox app to upload the picture here I'm extremely happy with this phone. I'm also on the same boat as you. Especially with all these $0.99 games on sale now, it's eating up all my internal storage.

Thanks for the pic! I went ahead an bought it and am pleased with how slim the MB count is. Most games show under 10 megs on the app store, have an 800mb download, and explode to like 2 gigs once installed. This one is slim. Works for me! Best phone ever, BTW.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014