• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in CVS today, and after I scanned my ExtraCare card the cashier asked if I wanted to sign up for their email coupon program. I don't shop there often but always scan my card and this was the first I'd ever heard of this. So I said sure and gave her my email address. It was then that I noticed a placard taped to the register announcing 20% off for signing up for ExtraCare emails. I received my welcome CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare email in about 30 minutes.

Terms:

Get 20% off in store purchase. Up to $99.99 Value. Redeemable in store only. Available through 12/30/12

Once you receive the email, you can click on the 20% offer to send the coupon to your ExtraCare Card or to print it

Excludes sale & promotional items, clearance items, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, tobacco products or items reimbursed by a governmental program.

No Cash Back. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required. Savings applied to total qualifying purchase after other CVS coupons and discounts are applied. Offer not valid in Minute Clinic.

Member Summary

Logo (34.51kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I got a 25% off coupon it is tied to your Extra Savings account and good thru 12/26

archena said:   I got a 25% off coupon it is tied to your Extra Savings account and good thru 12/26

How did you get that? They've had my email from when I applied for my ExtraCare card in the first place, but I've never received emails from them before today.

fivetalents said:   archena said:   I got a 25% off coupon it is tied to your Extra Savings account and good thru 12/26

How did you get that? They've had my email from when I applied for my ExtraCare card in the first place, but I've never received emails from them before today.

It has the ExtraCare number tied in or else I would have attached here

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014