Voting History
rated:
Link

Thanks H2S

Member Summary

Whopper
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Got two. Beats the B1G1 55 cents recent deal.

Bar code looks a little funky, hope it works

pickone said:   Bar code looks a little funky, hope it worksThat's not a barcode ... it's something to do with the unique veri-fi code.

P.S. I don't recall ever seeing a barcode on any BK coupon.

This is a pretty good deal. The last time I got a Whopper the price was about $5. As big as they are, not sure I could eat 2 though.

MrWizzard said:   This is a pretty good deal. The last time I got a Whopper the price was about $5. As big as they are, not sure I could eat 2 though.

You never will with that attitude!

Thanks OP. Good deal.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: Each legitimately printed coupon has a unique code, so printing multiples of the same coupon is considered fraud. Proceed at your own risk.
yup

iiiiiiiiiilegal

okay mods, have it your way....(see what I did there?)

Thanks for the link I look forward to using this!

Which tastes better? A BK Whopper or a McDonald's Big Mac?

MitchFlorida said:   Which tastes better? A BK Whopper or a McDonald's Big Mac?

I like the Whopper if given the choice, but a Big Mac OK too. If you want a real good burger go to Five Guys, or Bobby's Burger Palace.

Wow, $3.90 after tax for a Whopper without cheese.

The price sure is getting to be pretty high...

lordoffire said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said: Each legitimately printed coupon has a unique code, so printing multiples of the same coupon is considered fraud. Proceed at your own risk.
yup

iiiiiiiiiilegal

okay mods, have it your way....(see what I did there?)

Great, I'm stuck here at the office using Solaris of all operating systems, and I can't print out the coupon because the damn malware runs only on Windows or Mac OSX.
Thit!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014