• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.shopyourway.com


Note- if you have the spend $10/get $10 in points offer in your "COUPONS", you must click on/activate this coupon to get the deal.

Member Summary

shopway
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for answering my question, Flying Boat.

TDSAX (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 1:03p) |

I didn't see anyone mention this, but don't forget FW Cash Back for Sears (8%). I used all my points and if it's comes t... (more)

dimsumkid (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 1:38p) |

Thanks for another smokin' hot deal! I got a 7000 point bonus and needed to replace the rake I borrowed fro a neighbor -... (more)

DanoMcGarret (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 11:09p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

none for me!

I got $3. Woo hoo!

No free points, but I did get an email about "handpicked" coupons one of which was an instore coupon for $10 back in points with a $10 purchase. Anyone know if the points for this "roll", or can I not use existing points to pay for purchases which earn bonus points?

Where would see it if it was deposited? sorry new to sywr

csdx said:   No free points, but I did get an email about "handpicked" coupons one of which was an instore coupon for $10 back in points with a $10 purchase. Anyone know if the points for this "roll", or can I not use existing points to pay for purchases which earn bonus points?

don't think you can roll points on an offer like that. pay $10 oop, get $10 in points.

Endriuska said:   Where would see it if it was deposited? sorry new to sywr

Can be easily found under your account points info. Since these offers are usually unannounced, it might be wise to be familiar with your own account.

Endriuska said:   Where would see it if it was deposited? sorry new to sywr


log in, in the upper right click on "my account"

Thanks, so it says i have 5570, are those 3000 part of 5570 ? Thanks

Available Points 5,570
That's worth $5.57
Heads Up! You have 3000 points expiring on 12/24/2012

Thanks, MC -- I didn't see an email about it.

Any suggestions for something under $3 to buy? Last time I got $3 I bought a magnetic pick-up tool just to use them.

Endriuska said:   Thanks, so it says i have 5570, are those 3000 part of 5570 ? Thanks

Available Points 5,570
That's worth $5.57
Heads Up! You have 3000 points expiring on 12/24/2012


yes, the 3000 expiring points are the "freebie bonus" points. normal points don't expire or have a much longer expiration time.

Hoogineer said:   Thanks, MC -- I didn't see an email about it.

Any suggestions for something under $3 to buy? Last time I got $3 I bought a magnetic pick-up tool just to use them.


if you have Kmart in your area, can spend it on groceries/paper goods like paper towels.

Hoogineer said:   

Any suggestions for something under $3 to buy?



They have tons of items under $3 (and free shipping with SYWR or store pickup). How would anyone here know if you need a new Hello Kitty plush toy or a new center punch ?

Think of the items you need...and sort by price.

4 bucks for me.

Odd question, what if I buy something for $3, and then decide to return it, would i get my points back or the store would give me some kind of credit?

Endriuska said:   Odd question, what if I buy something for $3, and then decide to return it, would i get my points back or the store would give me some kind of credit?

when you return it, specifically request a merchandise credit for it, that should be OK with them. if the return is done after 12/24, you don't get your points back, they've expired by that point.

Thanks for the prompt response. I noticed that this is a second give away this month(there was one few weeks ago), how often do they have these type of promotions?

I have 10,000 points expiring 12/24 (worth $10.00). Never got any notification from Sears about this, it's just there in my account.

roy7736 said:   I have 10,000 points expiring 12/24 (worth $10.00). Never got any notification from Sears about this, it's just there in my account.

they were just deposited today, maybe you'll get an e-mail at some point, but that's why I posted, same for me....no email, just logged in and there they were! ($3 for me)

None for me

received $5 in points and the 10k points coupon for spending $10

Hoogineer said:   Thanks, MC -- I didn't see an email about it.

Any suggestions for something under $3 to buy? Last time I got $3 I bought a magnetic pick-up tool just to use them.


Last time I had a small amount I bought something and then returned it after the expiration date of the points. They re-posted to my account with no expiration date so I could use them after I built up some more.

Bruce

Can you use Shop Rewards to buy 3rd party giftcards?

Thanks. Got $3 which was not there this morning....

goose egg for me

7000 here. Thanks OP!

Got $10. Thanks OP!

kerryk said:   goose egg for me


Don't feel bad...it's quite YMMV for some. I check mine on a regular basis and only got 1 offer quite a while back (been many posted since then). I'm also a "platinum" member..so that obviously doesn't matter.

MISTERCHEAP said:   roy7736 said:   I have 10,000 points expiring 12/24 (worth $10.00). Never got any notification from Sears about this, it's just there in my account.

they were just deposited today, maybe you'll get an e-mail at some point, but that's why I posted, same for me....no email, just logged in and there they were! ($3 for me)


Had I not read your post I would have missed out on the 10k points expiring 12/24 that I didn't know about. Combined with the existing points, plus signing up for SYW Max free 90 day trial, I managed to get a charcoal grill I've been wanting for free and delivered free. Thanks.

$7 free plus the spend $10/get $10 coupon. No email, but saw it in my account this morning and spent it already


ETA: Got the email about 1 pm today. Wish it was a second round of $7 in points!

I got an email with coupon offers, and almost missed that it said get $10 in points when you spend $10, then clicked on the coupons to add them to my account. Last time I got this coupon I didn't read it, saw it on FW & found it.

noob question , how do i redeem 10 $ and Thanks MC,

it has to be on shopyourway.com ?

Thanks - I originally deleted the e-mail. I would have never logged into my account. GREEN AND THANKS GUYS!

phatwalletguy said:   noob question , how do i redeem 10 $ and Thanks MC,

it has to be on shopyourway.com ?


Nope! You can redeem your points online or in-store at Sears and Kmart.

You have to use this $10 on $10 coupon in-store at Sears or Kmart, but once you earn the points, you can use them at either store (either bricks and mortar or online)...

GiggleGreen said:   Thanks - I originally deleted the e-mail. I would have never logged into my account. GREEN AND THANKS GUYS!

I only recently realized that those emails were worth reading (after seeing that I had let expire a recent "free" 10,000 points).

I open them now!

link

Nice 16GB memory card to get cheap.. Used my $7.00 towards it. .Free in-store PU. Thanks OP

They also have same card in micro sd form for same price..

Available Points
10,000
That's worth
$10.00
Heads Up! You have 10000 points expiring on 12/24/2012

I just got the crappiest one of all - $50 in points back if you spend $400

Any suggestion what I should get for $10 or more in order to get $10 in points from Sears?

Skipping 37 Messages...
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.shopyourway.com


Note- if you have the spend $10/get $10 in points offer in your "COUPONS", you must click on/activate this coupon to get the deal.
Thanks for another smokin' hot deal! I got a 7000 point bonus and needed to replace the rake I borrowed fro a neighbor - and presto the leaf rake was $6.99 - $7.00 = FREE! Merry Xmas to all.

Dano



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014