• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ATT ELE52500 DECT 6.0 cordless phones (5 handsets)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Denied PM through Staples Chat
ETA: They would PM $10.. which would make this $60 after PM and rebate.

KayK said:   Denied PM through Staples Chat

Keep trying, if I can do it you can also. You know how PM works right? I guess you are new?

JKooles said:   KayK said:   Denied PM through Staples Chat

Keep trying, if I can do it you can also. You know how PM works right? I guess you are new?

I'm new! How does PM work? KayK seems to be saying Staples offered $10 off for a price match. Which, combined w/ the $20 rebate does indeed match the OfficeDepot price. What else should we know besides "keep trying"? If that's it, please put a YMMV in the title. Like I said, I'm new, so I don't know what YMMV means exactly. But, it might apply in this case.

From Staples website:

"How do Staples coupons and rebates contribute to the Staples price?

All coupons and rebates (including Easy Rebates, instant rebates or savings, and Staples or manufacturer mail–in rebates) are deducted from the price of the Staples product when calculating a price match."

After 30 minutes of chat, they gave me a $10.50 credit???? I pushed back and no go on a match without counting the rebate!!!

JKooles said:   I guess you are new?Try again.
I've been here almost 10 years.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014